Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

Nearly 6 month and they still haven't fixed it... Good job guys
"
Jecht84 wrote:
Nearly 6 month and they still haven't fixed it... Good job guys

Total incompetence.
Censored.
I came back to Syndicate thinking this issue would have been fixed by now, but it's actually as bad as when the league first started (and it had gotten a little better since then). I lock up so long that the game just outright CTDs with no warning as I sit there literally "playing" the game on a frozen screen because that has worked a few times before (as far as keeping me alive, I mean).

It's been an entire league now that this problem has legitimately ruined the game for me. Even if the fix were "disconnect the game and disable the encounter if the server receives no response for 3 seconds at the start of an intervention encounter" it would be a MASSIVE improvement.
Still happening. Please do SOMETHING about it, I'm really sick of losing 10% XP every time Intervention spawns because the game will just freeze until I (and they) die.
I don't even go to Syndicates' maps now, but they also occur randomly.
It absolutely blows.
Dernière édition par OdeToJoy, le 12 mai 2019 06:02:29
Got to say firstly am loving the flashback event!

This syndicate bug is still going, crashing my game to login when ever they're in a map... really spoils the fun sometimes, please try and fix this GGG
Screw the Syndicate. Screw GGG for putting out such a horrid game. Screw GGG for not fixing it for months.

I am really getting sick and tired of all the freaking bugs.

Hey GGG how's about trying to fix your broken game instead of polishing up new mtx for all the newbies.

Damn Guys, I mean you're an Internationl Joke. You guys remind me of Trumpf.
WTF is going on with you guys? You rush out Syndicate and it's constant problems from day one.
Name me one time it's worked.
It's a joke.

Worse it an impediment to any progress. It freezes you and then kills you each and every fucking time. I am so sick.

Today I rage quit. Screw this game.
Latency problem around 8-10PM CET is terrible. No matter what location I chooose. I have 33ms ping and every 1-2sec it jumps to 100-200. It looks like GGG at the end of league reudced costs on server side.
Bump until it is fixed. Or until I can't take this shit anymore.
Censored.
Dernière édition par kolyaboo, le 14 mai 2019 14:51:54
Very long loading screen to sometimes see your character die in fast motion when you finally load the map.

Every single map with betrayal lag , freeze and sometimes crash and the death is almost always univetable. It's just impossible to level a high level character right now.

It's the first time I report bugs and complain about this great game but enough is enough I know you are very busy but please focus on optimisation the game have never been this bad.

If not you might lose a lot of player this is very frustrating.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires