Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

No DC but some crazy stutter during Betrayal encounters here as well. SSD user by the way...
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
Hey, GGG, stop playing "Diablo immortal" and fix that shit
just loose 3 hour of xp on a syndicat freeze !
plz fix it :<
After the last patch, my problems have returned, overall the game is more buggy now than ever before.

If you tell me that I need to defrag my whole PC each time you patch the game, then I will not do that. Just deleted my shaders again, to be able to play.

I honestly don´t understand how this can not be fixed by GGG itself.
Best part is, if you take a look at the min system requirements.

Minimum:
Processor: x86-compatible 2.6GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 Ti or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space

GGG should add a line in the minimum requirements and state that an SSD is MANDATORY... that or fix your spaghetti code. Sorry for the rant.

It's just frustrating, sitting here waiting for something to happen when you don't even know if something will happen. Please shed some light on the topic for all of us. A few words could go a long way.
So my syndicate encounters are "working" now after the hotfix though I still suffer momentary FPS drop but I can at least react and it's tolerable. It's hard to say if it was the hotfix that did it as I did a fresh reinstall of the game.

I uninstalled the steam client, made sure to delete all PoE related files from my machine (except my loot filter) then got the stand alone client. This has actually been a massive performance increase for me all round hence why I'm hesitant to say it was the hotfix.

So if you're running on the steam client then maybe consider this option. Sorry if it's not much help, I'm not exactly a technical wizard.
Same problem here, interventions cause massive drops with a guaranteed death. Tested it today at a mate on different pc, same issue.

- Steam user
- I meet the minimum requirements, DX11 ready
- had no issues during betrayal league
- all other content is fine, only syndicate interventions are unplayable
died today on a syndicate intervention. it fucks me up so badly that i cannot even alt+f4 or esc+exit since the game is frozen and not responding. i actually had to open task manager and forcequit the game. was too late tho.
i started to refresh low lvl zones to get betrayal encounters until i can open the safehouse and then not touch it so they do not randomly appear again.
on the other hand you cut out this part of the games content tho.
but hey its better than dying.
im also working on a task manager macro so i can insta kill poe process. hell yea.
but at least PoE goes to consoles now hehexd

also rocking the agony gladiator build in hc synthesis. i dont like that build nor the playstyle but at least 8,2k hp and 86% block can handle all the performance issues that occur in every fucking league quite well.
Dernière édition par TaD_WhOOps, le 17 mars 2019 17:34:13
Casual schmuck here who just got to syndicate encounters -- plz fix - this is unplayable!!! I dont have the time or patience to bother with this til fixed. was about to spend some $ for new stash tab and some new duds - not happening til fixed.
just had massive lag and game crashed again when syndicate in map, was no ambush just the other two and still crashed the game. gl with finding the fix am sure it must be a hard one or else it would be fixed by now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires