Syndicate Freezes, Stutters/Drops Frames Severely

So I contacted GGG because this problem and I have to send them a screenshot with my fps and latency graph (f1) of the lag/freeze. Maybe you can post your screenshots aswell so I can link this thread to them. I will send my answer to GGG the next time I run into syndicate.

Edit - For example my screenshot:

I did send him a lot of screenshots before, during and after the encounter and hope they can fix it soon.

Dernière édition par HooLeeSchitt, le 12 mars 2019 05:30:34
"
RemoGaggi a écrit :
Just had the most frustrating death in HC. Every Syndicate encounter freezes my game then barely stutters. All my video settings are low. Everything else runs smoothly.

Same issue here, there's no way to get more than 10% xp of 93th level, there's always a syndicate absurd freezing death to get me back to 0% xp after spending a lot of game hours for nothing.

Fix it soon, plz.
Same here, just had 3 deaths in a row. Having a syndicate activity in a map results in an auto loss of 10% xp, there's nothing I can do. Screen randomly freezes, fixes back after around 15 seconds, death screen. Fun. I lost all my day's worth of experience.
Here is what fixed it for me. Step by Step, it will take a long time so do it on a day off.

1. Delete all Shader files of POE
2. Run the GPPK file with a defrag program, you can find one specially designed for poe, here at the forum. I went from almost 20GB to 15GB.
3. Run Defragger on your whole PC (takes many hours if you did not do that before)

It took me about 15 hours yesterday, but now my game runs fine again. The loading times of 5 minutes + are gone, moving from one map to another is faster, lag spikes have improved, my hdd is not spinning all the time causing big stuttering in game.

this is ofc only a fix for HDD users, SSD´s should not be defragmented for obvious reasons.

I don´t know what GGG did in 3.6 that it caused such a mess, but if you don´t want to wait for their fix, try mine. At least for me, it has worked.
Dernière édition par Ygidua, le 12 mars 2019 07:06:13
I think the problem, is with the fix they gave at the start of Synthesize for the shaders error.

I have noticed the following :

Mobs skins after getting altered by an aliment then to lose the skin and go red/blue/white depending on what he gets, then get's back in a fraction of seconds.

Tears in the graphic while several optimization options are gotten from the option menu.

The graphic after the freeze keeps going blurry then suddenly getting back after a freeze.

+ adding the freezing stuff with the syndicate, which in my case was better after dissabling that option that they state that (strongly should be enabled).

It didn't fix the problem but now there is a frame drop not a freeze, which helps run from the syndicate until the graphic stabilizes.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Same for me. Absolutely unplayable.
Guys i believe i fixed it. If you have a betrayel encounter on your map, leave the map and go back on it. The lags and freeze gone for me. It works 2 tiems already.
"
Ygidua a écrit :
Here is what fixed it for me. Step by Step, it will take a long time so do it on a day off.

1. Delete all Shader files of POE
2. Run the GPPK file with a defrag program, you can find one specially designed for poe, here at the forum. I went from almost 20GB to 15GB.
3. Run Defragger on your whole PC (takes many hours if you did not do that before)

What Shader files do you delete exactly?

"
Panatopulos a écrit :
Guys i believe i fixed it. If you have a betrayel encounter on your map, leave the map and go back on it. The lags and freeze gone for me. It works 2 tiems already.

Cool work around...closing a portal just to fix a issue with the game <.<
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta a écrit :
"
Panatopulos a écrit :

Cool work around...closing a portal just to fix a issue with the game <.<

Atleast you dont die and lose xp, or is thsi better for you?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires