[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Hi,

I was wondering if this build is SSF/HC viable? It looks fantastic.
Hello,

I am loving this build currently. Any helm, boots, gloves, weapons recommendations? I am newer to the game so any help would be great
Hi,

Thanks for the build. Was wondering which version you preferred, OP? The hiero version or the chieftain one?

I am guessing the hiero one feels comfier to play, but the chieftain one is tankier?

Mark
If i wanted to transition this build into RF once I had some currency would this be possible? Or would it be more trouble than just making a new character?
hello

If it is posibble plz update it to 3.9 asap :)

whant to try it out as my leagune starter.
"
Negocjator55 a écrit :
hello

Hi!

I will update this build tonight, so stay tuned!
"
Flameoffury a écrit :
Hi,

I was wondering if this build is SSF/HC viable? It looks fantastic.

Hi!

Ofc it is :)

i would say the mandatory items for the build isnt so hard to get drops on.

And we are on 1250 life leech,
decent life regen : 410

and you could swap Zealotry for enfeble for more survibility and also swap vaal rigtheous fire for vaal grace and so on.

/ Mrseanconnor
"
Negocjator55 a écrit :
hello

Hi!

The build is now updated for 3.9, see build description for more info :)

/ Mrseanconnor
"
Hi,

Thanks for the build. Was wondering which version you preferred, OP? The hiero version or the chieftain one?

I am guessing the hiero one feels comfier to play, but the chieftain one is tankier?

Mark

The build is now updated and i would rly recommend this over templar, we are on a much more safer ground in this one.

Its updated for 3.9 now :)
"
TheVajonah a écrit :
Hello,

I am loving this build currently. Any helm, boots, gloves, weapons recommendations? I am newer to the game so any help would be great

Hi!

Just look for some Spell damage, fire damage to spells, cast speed, critical chance for spells, elemental damage.

Take advantage of your crafting bench in your hideout :)

/ Mrseanconnor

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires