[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

I'm just leveling this build, wanted a different sort of totem for a change... the ascendancy setup seems incredibly defensive (needlessly so) if taken in the order suggested?

You suggest Tukohama first, which gives 1% totem leech and 25% aoe (on consecrated ground, I guess?). 1% totem leech is really nice but it seems like by far the weakest of the 4 nodes taken, especially early on when damage just isn't that high relative to life..

Comparatively, Arohongui makes all enemies near totems deal 8% less damage and functionally makes you do 16% more damage, which is incredibly strong. Ramako is 15% flat ele pen, which is again functionally 15% more damage against normal mobs and can be much stronger than that against bosses or resistant mobs. Tasalio is 2% regen which is, at least early on at the levels you get the first or second nodes, nearly equal to the leech, and also gives you 100% flat resistance and functionally 7.5% reduced physical damage taken with capped fire res.

The totem leech is really good quality of life but I find it hard to believe it's strong enough to usurp any of those other choices. I might take it as my merciless lab because doubling up on the damage reductions is probably less valuable, but I can't imagine taking it cruel or earlier?

Further to this, I'm temped to drop Tasalio or Tukohama entirely for Ngamahu, for the 100% conversion and huge burst windows? Is this not worth it?
Dernière édition par Pathological, le 16 sept. 2019 07:13:40
I don't see Havocck posting on this thread anymore. I"m thinking he may have given up on this build........Perhaps it just wasn't as strong as he was hoping it would be.........

I'm also not sure why he's not prioritizing mutliple totem support in his gem setup. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it seems to imply to only use multiple totem setup if you have a 6 link, as it's listed last, but that doesn't seem to make sense, as it means you would only be running on 2 totems, and that is not enough to take you very far....

Anyway, I think I was wrong earlier about this build being really good, as the damage seems incredibly low and mana issues are huge..... I know I'm only in ACT 3, but usually I can tell by then.........

Plus, there doesn't seem to be much help here with people answering questions about the build, as I've had many of the same questions others have had....

Heaving over to do a summoner build now. Best of luck everyone.
Dernière édition par Mentoya, le 18 sept. 2019 22:44:55
"
Mentoya a écrit :
I don't see Havocck posting on this thread anymore. I"m thinking he may have given up on this build........Perhaps it just wasn't as strong as he was hoping it would be.........

I'm also not sure why he's not prioritizing mutliple totem support in his gem setup. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it seems to imply to only use multiple totem setup if you have a 6 link, as it's listed last, but that doesn't seem to make sense, as it means you would only be running on 2 totems, and that is not enough to take you very far....

Anyway, I think I was wrong earlier about this build being really good, as the damage seems incredibly low and mana issues are huge..... I know I'm only in ACT 3, but usually I can tell by then.........

Plus, there doesn't seem to be much help here with people answering questions about the build, as I've had many of the same questions others have had....

Heaving over to do a summoner build now. Best of luck everyone.

Hi!

Ive got some questions in my stream and havent answered everyone here yet.
Got other builds in progress and other work to do also :)

I rly cant see the problem thou, i grinded up to 85 very fast:
took the covenant as 5-link and some decent gear so i could start farm, and everything is melting like ice.

Most players enjoying this build and some of em are at end game content and they say the build is very safe and strong with the all X totems.

if you are at early start it could take some magic/rare gear to get that decent damage for totems, you are at act3 right? act 4 gives u the multiple x totem support and then it start happening, dont give up to fast ;)

i could run from act 4 to act 10 with a 4-link and melted everything.

a player wrote to me and said he had allmost 7k life and with the lifeleech he actually can run like crazy and not die, you definetly want 5 totems this leaue becouse of blight maps, its optional but recommended :)

I have much going on and got some questions to create other totem builds and its on a progress, i hope the information clears abit.

best regards, Mrseanconnor
I think act 3 is the hardest (by hardest I mean slowest) cause we are still using atack skill and 1 totem. Maybe 2 totems if rushed AB. So we are really stuff dependent. As playing SSF HC it was an issue to fast this act. But starting act 4, with at least a 4L armor, some craft for weapon and +25MS boots it is really fast and easy to rush from now.

As question, I've seen a Blood Magic + elemental overlord build in poe-vault. what do you think about such a version manaless?
Sorry new to this building a preset. Do I upgrade all gems to 20 or what is told for each? Example

- Flammability (lvl 20)
- Arcane Surge (Lvl 8) <---Do I only level to 8?
- Increased Area of Effect (Lvl 20)

Some do not even have levels. Example

- Added Fire Damage
- Infused Channelling <--- I expect level 20 is good?
- Combustion

I understand some say do not level past x. Not sure if I can level all to max level except the few that say don't level past X.

Sorry I confused a bit.
Arcane Surge is level 8 so it always proccs when you use flammability. Infused Channeling is at level 20, not sure what you mean. If you meant the quality - you don't need quality on it as totems can not gain Infusion anyway, so the quality effect is useless.
Hey, Mrsean.

Firstly, thanks for the amazing guide.
Secondly, what Cassia anointments do you recommend for this build?

Cheers, o/
"
ribbit69er a écrit :
Sorry new to this building a preset. Do I upgrade all gems to 20 or what is told for each? Example

- Flammability (lvl 20)
- Arcane Surge (Lvl 8) <---Do I only level to 8?
- Increased Area of Effect (Lvl 20)

Some do not even have levels. Example

- Added Fire Damage
- Infused Channelling <--- I expect level 20 is good?
- Combustion

I understand some say do not level past x. Not sure if I can level all to max level except the few that say don't level past X.

Sorry I confused a bit.

Hi!

The gems witch are (xxxxx) = keep at that level.
And the rest is highest lvl.
Hey !
I wrote this some days ago, may you answer about it pls ?!

"
i would like to understand : i have one item without gems setup.
In your build, gems setup are :
Chest -> totem (6s)
Head -> immortal call (4s)
Gloves -> escape (4s)
Weapon -> curse (3s)
Ring 1 -> aura (1s)
Ring 2 -> aura (2s)
Foot -> golem (4s)
Shield/weapon2 -> ??? nothing ??? (3s)

I'm running haste aura and have almost no more mana (with the 2 ring and aura). What should i use on the 3 slot left item ?

I suppose it could make a huge boost or something ?
Did i miss something ?

------
I'm currently lvl 86 in HC league with a 5 linked Covenant and its ok, even if i use multitotem on the 5 (cause link are RRRBB and not RRBBB).
The only thing i don't like that much with multitotem is that it summon 2 totems in the same time, close one to the other.
So when you summon, its make 2 totems, then 2 other totems, then kill 1 of the 2 first and summon 2 totems.
Not so bad, but summoning totem 1 by 1 would have been better as you could have place them really where needed.

Thank you again for the build =)
Recomendations for late game Weapons? I cant find anything good

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires