[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
Destructodave a écrit :
"
Bubba477 a écrit :
Hi, just wondering if following the tree will give me enough mana regen? What level should clarity go to? I am struggling a bit atm with that.

Personally, I went blood magic. Its on the shield, and I just like the laziness of it.

If I was you, I'd wear Malachai's Simula for a little while until you figure out your mana issues if you are struggling with mana. The thing probably costs like an alt, gives blood magic, and will make your life 100x easier at your level until you get more of your tree filled out/get more gear to swap to a mana build. Or, you might find out you just like the laziness of Blood Magic and just go with a Tukohama's Fortress for a shield and play a more old-school Blood magic build.

When I saw the change to Flame totem to work with so many aura's, I was gonna go mana, too. But I just like the laziness of blood magic and stuck with it.

But yea, if you are struggling with mana right now, I'd stop killing myself on a 6L Tabula cast that probably drains your entire pool in 1-2 casts, and just wear a Malachai's Simula that will tide you over until you gain levels and/or acquire enough gear to try mana for real without feeling heavily punished.

For those advocating Blood Magic, how do you deal with the life reservation from Anger and Herald of Ash? It seems like a big hit to your total life
"
BlackoutCal a écrit :
"
Destructodave a écrit :
"
Bubba477 a écrit :
Hi, just wondering if following the tree will give me enough mana regen? What level should clarity go to? I am struggling a bit atm with that.

Personally, I went blood magic. Its on the shield, and I just like the laziness of it.

If I was you, I'd wear Malachai's Simula for a little while until you figure out your mana issues if you are struggling with mana. The thing probably costs like an alt, gives blood magic, and will make your life 100x easier at your level until you get more of your tree filled out/get more gear to swap to a mana build. Or, you might find out you just like the laziness of Blood Magic and just go with a Tukohama's Fortress for a shield and play a more old-school Blood magic build.

When I saw the change to Flame totem to work with so many aura's, I was gonna go mana, too. But I just like the laziness of blood magic and stuck with it.

But yea, if you are struggling with mana right now, I'd stop killing myself on a 6L Tabula cast that probably drains your entire pool in 1-2 casts, and just wear a Malachai's Simula that will tide you over until you gain levels and/or acquire enough gear to try mana for real without feeling heavily punished.

For those advocating Blood Magic, how do you deal with the life reservation from Anger and Herald of Ash? It seems like a big hit to your total life

Currently I'm only running Herald of Ash in an Essence Worm ring. Aul's Uprising with free Anger is a good chase item to shoot for, but its like 11 ex lol. I could put another essence worm on and run Anger in it, and might do so. I fixed my resists finally to do it, just I dont know if I want to when I'm trying to level and 70-80 life is pretty nice to have when I already do a ton of damage anyways.

Of course there are synthesis rings that give tons of fire damage with Herald and Anger running, but they are also expensive, endgame items. A super endgame setup would be an Aul's Uprising and 2 Sythesized Rings. I cant even think of their name right now, but they give huge increases to Herald damage, and then huge fire damage increases when Anger is active.

Blood magic is just a lazy playstyle, which I prefer. If you can get your mana under control, you will have far more options on what you wanna do. Personally, I just like casting all my stuff and not worrying about it. You slap a tukohama on, and your good to go. Its not the best endgame build by far with the new synthesis rings and Aul's Uprising, and mana for Herald, etc, but its easy.

Also, to OP about projectile speed. I dont have anything off the tree. I just got some dps gems with projectile speed on them, shaper gloves, and the helm enchant. I'm sure the jewels are overkill but they were cheap, and I have a habit of not upgrading regularly once I can do all the content. So I dont think my PoB is gonna help much. It doesnt increase damage, just screen coverage.
Edit: I can't read and thought my immortal call only worked with endirance charges...

So i guess i should ask if you tested out if the increase per stack is even worth going after.

At level 79 (also need to figure out how to read the pastebin to view your gear to conpare mine) im finding it good speed wise I just sometimes get two shot by projectiles. I guess the totem taunt will help a bit with that and more def...

Im at 2.8k hp and 324 shield at 79 and my resists avg 30 each (chaos is -33) 1.7k armour and 888 evasion..

I should try and focus on gear with armour and shield mostly eh?

So far its good I've just slowed down progress a bit and gotta work out my gear so i can keep rollin without taking this exp loss

Thanks for making this i didnt follow the tree exactly but its helped a ton... now to find that essense worm

Also how did you roll the sockets on your robe i found mine and am tring to roll fusing orbs to link and spent roughy 60 so far. I see a crafting think i could get to get 6 links.. just wondering if the rng from what im doing will pay off or not
Dernière édition par mizzle420, le 7 avr. 2019 15:18:37
"
mizzle420 a écrit :
Edit: I can't read and thought my immortal call only worked with endirance charges...

So i guess i should ask if you tested out if the increase per stack is even worth going after.

At level 79 (also need to figure out how to read the pastebin to view your gear to conpare mine) im finding it good speed wise I just sometimes get two shot by projectiles. I guess the totem taunt will help a bit with that and more def...

Im at 2.8k hp and 324 shield at 79 and my resists avg 30 each (chaos is -33) 1.7k armour and 888 evasion..

I should try and focus on gear with armour and shield mostly eh?

So far its good I've just slowed down progress a bit and gotta work out my gear so i can keep rollin without taking this exp loss

Thanks for making this i didnt follow the tree exactly but its helped a ton... now to find that essense worm

Also how did you roll the sockets on your robe i found mine and am tring to roll fusing orbs to link and spent roughy 60 so far. I see a crafting think i could get to get 6 links.. just wondering if the rng from what im doing will pay off or not

Dont waste your time trying to 6L your infernal mantle. They are so cheap its just not worth the investment. Right now there is one up for 1.5ex. You arent gonna get a 6l in 1.5ex worth of fusing unless you are incredibly lucky. So stop wasting fusing on that. I typically do 6l most of my items, but thats when they are multi-exalt items to begin with.
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
PestoPosta a écrit :
A random thought, having just had Dialla's Malefaction drop recently.

How do you all feel about this?
Holy flame green
Added Fire Support green
Controlled destruction green
Elemental focus green
Mutli totem red
infused channeling red

I don't know of a place that will do the math for me... and I don't exactly have the currency to blow on a 2ex item without testing it first so I figured I throw the idea to the collective power of the internets.

Cheers and thanks for any help provided. :)

Hi!

I could do some calculations on POB and see for your answers with the item you requested.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Just wondering if the math has been done yet?

Thanks again for your time :)
"
PestoPosta a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
PestoPosta a écrit :
A random thought, having just had Dialla's Malefaction drop recently.

How do you all feel about this?
Holy flame green
Added Fire Support green
Controlled destruction green
Elemental focus green
Mutli totem red
infused channeling red

I don't know of a place that will do the math for me... and I don't exactly have the currency to blow on a 2ex item without testing it first so I figured I throw the idea to the collective power of the internets.

Cheers and thanks for any help provided. :)

Hi!

I could do some calculations on POB and see for your answers with the item you requested.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Just wondering if the math has been done yet?

Thanks again for your time :)

Hi!

I just tried some calc with a setup with Diallas: https://pastebin.com/efnyyU7Q

And as you can see we did lose some dmg with it, i think you could run with it but in other cases of choosing another body i would instead recommend a rare body with loads of hp and resistance and then maybe get some other gear with less res and go dmg nodes instead :)

Check and see between the paste bins (the one in the build and the one with Dialla´s)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Hi, I really like this build. Thank you for sharing.

I keep reading you talk about running 6 totems & I'm not sure how you are getting 6.

Start with 1
Ancestral Bond gives you +1
Multiple Totem Support is +2
Shield bonus is +1

That's 5... where is the 6th coming from?
"
fenixmatt a écrit :
Hi, I really like this build. Thank you for sharing.

I keep reading you talk about running 6 totems & I'm not sure how you are getting 6.

Start with 1
Ancestral Bond gives you +1
Multiple Totem Support is +2
Shield bonus is +1

That's 5... where is the 6th coming from?

Hi!

hmm, well then i must have write wrong somewere.
Did you see it on the build guide?
you will have maximum of 5 totems with this build :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Any specific reason you are focusing on crit? An EO build with Wise Oak opens up 2 more Jewel slots, and even with subpar rares is 5-15% more DPS than a crit build with 44% crit during flask. Also adds 1% more max fire res, and ~200 more life from tree alone. More damage, more defense, am I missing a special reason you want crit on this build? Does the crit give a stronger ignite?
helo,
WTS non-corrupted 6link (3 red, 3 blue) perf (35/160) Infernal Mantle. 4.5 ex.

pm me if anyone needs it.
cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires