[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

I felt a little bit cheeky.

Safe to say, the damage on this build against bosses is just crazy.
"
Pathological a écrit :

I felt a little bit cheeky.

Safe to say, the damage on this build against bosses is just crazy.

Hi!

Nice to hear, same for me ^^ melting t16 bosses and Uber-Lab Rushes is no problem.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
How are you even close to 1.5 million dps? Even in your PoB link, it shows you at 334k dps NON BOSS. That's a fraction of what's advertised. Is the dps shown per totem?
So did GGG buff up the Flame totems? err I mean the Holy Flame Totem?
"
Quackmandan a écrit :
How are you even close to 1.5 million dps? Even in your PoB link, it shows you at 334k dps NON BOSS. That's a fraction of what's advertised. Is the dps shown per totem?

Hi!

Thanks for the comment, as you see it is 334k and that is per aktive totem.
So with my current gear i have 334k multiplied with x5= total of around 1 670 000 Mill dps.

And thats with all buffs etc. (still missing some goal gear) we Will even get close to 2 Mill dps.
Regards, mrseanconnor
"
Lightstrikes a écrit :
So did GGG buff up the Flame totems? err I mean the Holy Flame Totem?

Hi!

Yes they did buff the old flame totem :) ive put some information in build guide.
Regards, mrseanconnor
Thanks for clearing up my last question, but I have another. Is there a lab enchant you would recommend for helms? 40% increased holy flame totem damage vs 2 additional projectiles? PoB does not currently support these enchants so I can't calculate on there.
hey man. thanks for the guide.
im playing this in hardcore. i noticed in the hardcore tree you dont go for the Singular focus nodes. because of this would you still recommend using the Infused channeling skill gem?
Dernière édition par Dylan2341, le 23 mars 2019 19:43:41
"
Quackmandan a écrit :
Thanks for clearing up my last question, but I have another. Is there a lab enchant you would recommend for helms? 40% increased holy flame totem damage vs 2 additional projectiles? PoB does not currently support these enchants so I can't calculate on there.

Hi!
Well its really options, im running with inc damage - but the others:
Projectile speed = makes projectile go longer
2 additional = i think this option is pretto damn coool for clearing ^^

I saw on poe trade and every hply flame totem enchants is rly cheap.
I think i Will run with 2 helmets and swao for Bosses and clearing :D

Regards, mrseanconnor
can we take Runebinder? that would add another totem for those people that can't get the "+1 maximum number of totems" on the shield
Dernière édition par fatb0y3, le 27 mars 2019 02:05:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires