[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

Finishing up atlas and starting to complete red maps then do guardians and shaper. Anything I should prioritize in upgrades?

Dernière édition par superjack010, le 27 mars 2019 19:51:08
"
Finishing up atlas and starting to complete red maps then do guardians and shaper. Anything I should prioritize in upgrades?

from a quick glance:

-get max rolled flasks (wise oak/atziri)
-cold damage on stygian
-apsect of the spider on ring
-get +dmg against chilled enemies on gloves
-get better boot enchant (pen or 1-160 lightning dmg)
-fossil craft helmet with "nearby enemies have -9 to cold resistance"
-min. lvl 3 empower and enhance for heralds/lvl 20 for all gems in your 6link
-"commandment" glove enchant (but i dont know if its worth it, dont think glove enchants do much)
-if your rich: +2 stages to winter orb helm enchant
-your arcane surge in the flame dash setup seems quite high level. i would put it at an level that it always triggers with one flame dash cast (for me its lvl 5)
-check your 6link winter orb in PoB. for me it says +cold dmg gem is better than cold pen (because we already have so much pen from herald buff ascendacy, wise oak and pandemonious in your case). maybe even slower proj
Dernière édition par rnbounty, le 28 mars 2019 07:16:33
superjack010,

50% chance to avoid being stun is great, pretty sure this saved my life against uber elder and other hard hitting stuff. And now we can add the "lucidity" node.

+ all stuff rnbounty said

"
Dezosseur a écrit :
superjack010,

50% chance to avoid being stun is great, pretty sure this saved my life against uber elder and other hard hitting stuff. And now we can add the "lucidity" node.

+ all stuff rnbounty said

Pretty sure you just have to use the Brine King Pantheon to survive Uber Elder.

W/o it, the moment you scratch the ball projectile you're dead because you'd be stunlock in place and eat all 3.
Got uber elder with this setup. https://pastebin.com/r0gT5nz8

Thanks for this guide. Lyxara, you are the best! First time I got him, I failed misarable in Syndicate 3.5 with Arc Witch.

Here's the video too,Had only one portal left, don't expect a master kill :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOC6X0TmNQs&fbclid=IwAR1ycRc95rqD3bOsa4IDj5x6YTvgO7m5w3e7N_Q1F5l1az801EN6dMNHpPc
Dernière édition par Emmeric21, le 28 mars 2019 18:31:57
So far this is my gear on SSF, loving the glove combo with Assassins Mark ring

I've done 3 Tul's so far, really wanting that ammy!

Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Got uber elder with 2 deaths, will try to do it deathless, here is the video:
https://youtu.be/5MwcDg2sKGU

Dernière édition par Akisailent, le 29 mars 2019 13:33:07
how do u guys get those bases for the sceptres?
Any tips on corrupted blood? Never really was a thought on other builds but I'm guessing the clear speed of this build is now making it tough. Its to a point where I'm clearing and next thing I know I'm dead in half a second and I was looking at where I was in the map when it happened. Almost as bad as running in to elemental reflect map unknowingly at times.
I can say find a decent corrupted jewel with impl: corrupted blood cant inflicted on u

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires