[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

Is there a big difference between Inpulsa and Carcas Jack? What's the pross and cons of both chests?
"
TWildman a écrit :
how do u guys get those bases for the sceptres?

If you mean the scepre white base lv85 than just buy it, shaper/uberelder can drop them at that level but its really rare.
https://pastebin.com/yi5uxVCs

This is my build at the moment. What should be my next steps? Craft an Sepctre? Already got a lvl 85 shaper base, but don't know if it will be much bette than mine? How do i get such gloves? Do they need to drop with that stat + life and resi or do i need just one with the stat on it and then i can use currency to craft fitting ones?

What is the difference of winter orb that uses cold to fire and does not use? and what the best?
Is there any exact step-by-step instruction of how to craft the scepter?

Thanks in advance!
"
Jet313 a écrit :

Thanks in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVCcOFXvitA
I'm suffering in temple of alva on t15 / t16, it takes me a long time to kill the boss in the room.
I feel my damage very low in boss, and the changes I make and look at the POB do not increase my dps much, any suggestions?
If i have enabled asect of the spider debuff then i don't need anymore jevel with "#% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed" mod? Or these two will stack?
Dernière édition par Ventori, le 2 avr. 2019 14:37:41
"
misanuff a écrit :
This build! Oh. My. God! Im playing games for nearly 30 years and this build is the dream. This is the most efficient build I have ever played in any game, you just channel for a second, phase run and quicksilver and run around lightning speed and everything dies automaticaly.

Im 94, even with bad gear I one shot packs in T15, Im almost immortal. Almost! And here comes my question, as its only my second league in PoE and Im still noob. I can facetank bosses, I dont die for 50 maps, but then all of a sudden I do, I just die, like that, in a second. I suspect its some kind of poison, bleed, chaos damage maybe? Its always the same, mapping for hours and then all of a sudden my health ticks down in a second. Cant react, its too fast. Never even manage to move eyes to see debuff icon. What can it be? Can I get immunities somewhere so I can trial and error rule some things out? Thank you!

It is probably magic bloodlines packs that apply a large amount of corrupted blood on you after whole pack dies, and if you do not have potion with anti-bleed, you do not neutralize it in time.

You need utility potion, not L/M/H, as their effect is terminated when the L/M reaches maximum. Another option is any jewel with anti-bleed/corrupted blood corruption.
Dernière édition par KRIGSSVIN, le 2 avr. 2019 02:33:44
"
WildThangPack a écrit :
"
Jet313 a écrit :

Thanks in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVCcOFXvitA

Thanks for an overview guide =)
But I meant the exact winter orb scepter: do I need to craft something like "Can't roll attack mods" before alterations/alchs and "Can have multi crafted mods".

Step-by-step guide is appreciated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires