[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

"
mic01851165 a écrit :

Is +2 winter orb stage a direct dps boost or it's just for convenience = wo lasts alittle longer?

Stages helps a lot with dps(hit rate) - for me it shows 35k dps boost(10vs12 stages). So it's rly good. It's amazing especially if you manage to get it on shaper helmet with added cold to spells.
Hello, thanks for the guide, it's very good!

This is my second league, I'm still learning about the game.

Could you look at my char and tell me what I can do to increase my damage, please?

Thank you!
Hi again, i have this crafted weapon. When i crafted it, i was looking the DPS and it is more then actual nerfed crafts... But some friends told me PoB doesn`t apply the extra chaos damage... So could anyone answer me the best craft mods? I have others base to craft the correct mods.
playing this build with mf variation ( 60+ quant without bisco stats ). ez farm endgame content too btw ( all t16+vaaltemple / deathless catarina 83lvl / deathless shaper ). dont try uber atziri/elder. think itz easy too with switch mf items on them, but not with mf

link heralds with curse on hit+warlord's mark without ring
Love the build. Quick question though. Is inpuslas the actual BIS for this build? Trying to figure out what big item to go for first. Still running tabula at 87.

Cheers
Hi there!

I really want to farm t16 with as much mf gear as possible. To do that I imagine I need to max dps and cut the survivability stats because it’s about going fast! But then there is syndicates which need to be killed fast or you die fast!

What pieces of the guide’s recommended gear offer the most dps and survivability that I should keep?

Or in another words, how many mf gear can I introduce to farm t16 and still kill syndicates?
This build! Oh. My. God! Im playing games for nearly 30 years and this build is the dream. This is the most efficient build I have ever played in any game, you just channel for a second, phase run and quicksilver and run around lightning speed and everything dies automaticaly.

Im 94, even with bad gear I one shot packs in T15, Im almost immortal. Almost! And here comes my question, as its only my second league in PoE and Im still noob. I can facetank bosses, I dont die for 50 maps, but then all of a sudden I do, I just die, like that, in a second. I suspect its some kind of poison, bleed, chaos damage maybe? Its always the same, mapping for hours and then all of a sudden my health ticks down in a second. Cant react, its too fast. Never even manage to move eyes to see debuff icon. What can it be? Can I get immunities somewhere so I can trial and error rule some things out? Thank you!
Dernière édition par misanuff, le 25 mars 2019 03:00:59
"
misanuff a écrit :
like that, in a second. I suspect its some kind of poison, bleed, chaos damage maybe? Its always the same, mapping for hours and then all of a sudden my health ticks down in a second. Cant react, its too fast.

It can be bleed - you get 20 stacks rly fast and if you're not looking you can just die. One way to protect is jewel with corruption - Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you.
Also dodge/evade mechanics aren't reliable. They're there to help you with defense, not to make you a facetanking "monkey" - for face tank you rly need armor build with high resist cap or zerphi, etc...
"
misanuff a écrit :
This build! Oh. My. God! Im playing games for nearly 30 years and this build is the dream. This is the most efficient build I have ever played in any game, you just channel for a second, phase run and quicksilver and run around lightning speed and everything dies automaticaly.

Im 94, even with bad gear I one shot packs in T15, Im almost immortal. Almost! And here comes my question, as its only my second league in PoE and Im still noob. I can facetank bosses, I dont die for 50 maps, but then all of a sudden I do, I just die, like that, in a second. I suspect its some kind of poison, bleed, chaos damage maybe? Its always the same, mapping for hours and then all of a sudden my health ticks down in a second. Cant react, its too fast. Never even manage to move eyes to see debuff icon. What can it be? Can I get immunities somewhere so I can trial and error rule some things out? Thank you!

Yeah, maybe is because this build kills/rushes too fast, it often gets so much bleed instantly. (some mobs can do that with their death effect I gues?)

I have to really react to my health bar when that happens cuz it tick so fast that 2 secs of unawareness would instantly kills me :P
Do you switch to Paragon of Calamity if you want to not worry about ele reflect or is there another way?
ig: https://www.instagram.com/unamedking/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires