[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

Can anyone help me out what i need to do next, i feel kinda squishy right now with t16 guardians or even normal ~t14 elder, i got killed instantly by these boss, maybe i did somethings wrong?
What should i build up currency to update next? Please look at my pro5 for my item
Dernière édition par PoeSuperCarry_1ST, le 26 mars 2019 01:34:39
Anyone could send me skill tree to level 30/50/70 please, i dont know how to use pastebin, got only android phone
IGN: ___ACE___
"
aceboss a écrit :
Anyone could send me skill tree to level 30/50/70 please, i dont know how to use pastebin, got only android phone

Here is the original guide, you can find a leveling guide there.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285097

This is the 3.5 version but it's very close
"
andieg a écrit :
Do you switch to Paragon of Calamity if you want to not worry about ele reflect or is there another way?

Pretty much. I run Paragon of Calamity instead of the node that buffs my auras because I don't want to have to reroll maps. I lose a lot of DPS, but eh, it is what it is.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
How does this build do against Betrayal/Syndicate and bosses in general like Elder?
"
Can anyone help me out what i need to do next, i feel kinda squishy right now with t16 guardians or even normal ~t14 elder, i got killed instantly by these boss, maybe i did somethings wrong?
What should i build up currency to update next? Please look at my pro5 for my item

Tbf, 6k~ hp with some unreliable mitigation like dodge is by no means tanky against end end game boss. (Like Uber Elder's projectiles will still kill you instantly if you get hit by 2 balls directly). This build is not meant for face-tanking, so positioning is quite important, and should be utilize to the fullest thx to the agile nature of this build.

My best advice is to run Increased Duration + Vaal RF + Vaal grace and try to burst down boss asap. This is especially useful against high mods Minotaur , which is probably the most dangerous boss (not including high mod delve boss and uber elder) we can face for this build.
"
George20 a écrit :
How does this build do against Betrayal/Syndicate and bosses in general like Elder?

My experience.

This build is awesome against Syndicates if your aoe and dps is high enough.
You can try to kite them during the process while WO do all the damage.
Only thing that could be of issue is t16 fortification because the place we can run around is quite limited inside the fort.

It is also very very good against Uber Elder.
You prob can't facetank anything, but the kiting / constant moving while doing full dps really can help breeze through uber elder if you're familiar with his moveset. The only time you would get killed is when you actually make a mistake yourself. (being hit by ball projectile / slam is a huge mistake on your part)
Dernière édition par mic01851165, le 27 mars 2019 02:16:28
Is there a cap on life leech? i'm running cold damage leeched as life on my amulet und warlords mark with curse on hit. but im thinking about dropping mastermind of discord for paragon of calamity. does that make sense? this is my first real season and it feels like i still have tons to learn.
Hey, got any Tipps for upragdes? Got 5.355 life and, depends on map mods, i am struggeling to survive. My clear speed is relatively good.
Got about 3 Ex to spend....

schrubbeldiekatzzz,

-your gems are 0 quality (sell a lvl20 q0 with a gemcutter, for a lvl1 q20), when it's 20/20 you can even vaal it to have maybe a lvl21q20 or20/23
> do it in your 6link setup ( use second weapons set to lvl gems)

-buy flasks (the cindersallow with 50% chance to avoid stun is nice, wise oak with more max cold res than light/fire)

That souldn't cost you exalt orbs..

With your 3ex I would probably buy the recomanded chest and try to 6link myself or buy an enchanted helmet or just buy the good enchanted base and craft it with cold + life fossils.

Fore some chaos you can drop herald of ash and craft aspect of the spider somewhere.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires