[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

Mecille dosnt Zealotry increases our damage more than Anger ? acording to pob ofcourse,,, and im speaking without the watchers eye since its not an easy thing to get yet
"
imAnoob079 a écrit :
Mecille dosnt Zealotry increases our damage more than Anger ? acording to pob ofcourse,,, and im speaking without the watchers eye since its not an easy thing to get yet

Mh, when I remove my Watchers Eye and then replace Anger with Zealotry I come to Anger beating Zealotry by a bit. But if you have focused less on fire damage scaling I can see Zealotry beating Anger by a bit. So if your PoB says Zealotry is better that is entirely possible and you should use it. At least until you can get the Anger Watchers Eye with phys as extra fire. Because on first glance none of the Zealotry Watchers Eye mods would give more damage. Even if they are pretty nice, the cast speed and penetration ones at least.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 12 mars 2019 08:35:53
IMO the only good thing about Rumako path is more life regen per second. It gives 10% phys taken as fire, that still has to go through resistances so in reality its around 8% phys damage reduction (if you have 80% fire res).
Tukohama path has 8% decreased damage for monsters near totems (all damage, not only phys) and a high chance to taunt. Dont underrate taunt, on golemancers 6% chance to taunt saves lives.
All in all Rumako could be better if you had more than 3 endurance charges and using mob killing to generate them is not that good for bossing.
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
imAnoob079 a écrit :

Mh, when I remove my Watchers Eye and then replace Anger with Zealotry I come to Anger beating Zealotry by a bit. But if you have focused less on fire damage scaling I can see Zealotry beating Anger by a bit. So if your PoB says Zealotry is better that is entirely possible and you should use it. At least until you can get the Anger Watchers Eye with phys as extra fire. Because on first glance none of the Zealotry Watchers Eye mods would give more damage. Even if they are pretty nice, the cast speed and penetration ones at least.

hmm.. alright thanks for the quick reply and i want to ask another question:

do you think i can switch to your tree even tho i dont have wands with crit chance as those and i think i will be low on crit chance since im resspeccing out of the crit nodes to the far right like your tree,running a wand and a shield at the momment
"
tommor a écrit :
IMO the only good thing about Rumako path is more life regen per second. It gives 10% phys taken as fire, that still has to go through resistances so in reality its around 8% phys damage reduction (if you have 80% fire res).
Tukohama path has 8% decreased damage for monsters near totems (all damage, not only phys) and a high chance to taunt. Dont underrate taunt, on golemancers 6% chance to taunt saves lives.
All in all Rumako could be better if you had more than 3 endurance charges and using mob killing to generate them is not that good for bossing.

Yea, Taunt is just insane for survivability. Also, you can read the 20% chance to taunt as 100% chance. We have 4 totems, every one of them casting 9-10 times per second.

And the upside of more regen from Rumako is somewhat negated by the fact that we already always leech as long as long as we have a totem down, which is always the case when regen would be needed.

And I agree, with like 6 ECs Rumako could be pretty nice, but with 3 I don't see it beating Tukohama.

"
imAnoob079 a écrit :

hmm.. alright thanks for the quick reply and i want to ask another question:

do you think i can switch to your tree even tho i dont have wands with crit chance as those and i think i will be low on crit chance since im resspeccing out of the crit nodes to the far right like your tree,running a wand and a shield at the momment

You should try it in PoB and see how it looks. If crit is missing, get different wands, if your budget allows it. Very good crit wands with other stats this build wants are not that expensive. I have the two wands I used up to level 90 up for sale for 20c and 30c, 50c is farmed quickly enough by running maps for a while.

Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 12 mars 2019 08:57:56
Has anyone tested Empower 4 in the mix? With how well Holy Flame Totem scales with levels, it could be well worth it to add it to the links. With +1 or +2 gear, it could be interesting to see what kind of damage it does.
"
QuiquePoE a écrit :
Has anyone tested Empower 4 in the mix? With how well Holy Flame Totem scales with levels, it could be well worth it to add it to the links. With +1 or +2 gear, it could be interesting to see what kind of damage it does.

Thought about it too and was surprised to see that even Empower 5 does not come close to any of the supports I am using. And as I mentioned above, a +1 support gems chest would also make getting the +1 active gems + spell crit chest impossible, which I think is the ultimate endgame chest for this build.
Does the infused channeling gem work with the totem, or are people just using it for damage?

For people still under 90, I've found this to be a good leveling weapon.

"
NSUCK a écrit :
Does the infused channeling gem work with the totem, or are people just using it for damage?

For people still under 90, I've found this to be a good leveling weapon.

Just for the damage. It is actually a little sad that a support that doesn't really work with the skill is one of the BiS supports :D
"
tommor a écrit :

Sorry but that just not true...
> massive life regeration
> endurance charges more or less all the time except for some long boss fights
> lets say you 8% phy. Dmg reduction & 3 endurance charges makes 95% of the time 20% which so pretty decent
> 100 fire res makes gearing so much easier, more or less 3 damage mods on a gear piece or a unique more

IMO both ways are more or less even ... taunt will not help you if you receive that one massive hit.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 12 mars 2019 09:53:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires