[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

I don't notice them at all but I do see them occasionally
Very nice guide, thanks a lot.

I just thinking will Faster / Slower Projectiles/ fire pen will be better for the set up, please feel free check up my character and comment.
"
hkjeff a écrit :
Very nice guide, thanks a lot.

I just thinking will Faster / Slower Projectiles/ fire pen will be better for the set up, please feel free check up my character and comment.

I would use faster projectiles for as 5link because it in increases your clear speed alot
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi, first i want to thank you for the build i am enjoy it.

Sadly holy flame totem make my computer stutter when there is more than 20 monsters...thank you GGG.
Maybe a silly question... Why use controlled destruction? It reduces crit chance and whe are investing a lot in crit chance and damage.
okay , theory question, how to make this build much stronger? some strong uniques/ can we try using yoke of suffering like the ele hit totems do? is there a way to get some power charges somehow? how to generally make it much much stronger with a lot more currency investment , cuz im liking this totem a lot ... oh and what would the BIS gear for this build look like?
Dernière édition par jadedfury, le 11 mars 2019 08:00:55
"
Flishbee a écrit :
Maybe a silly question... Why use controlled destruction? It reduces crit chance and whe are investing a lot in crit chance and damage.

It reduces it but it also adds more damage at lvl 20 it adds 44% damage and also .5% per quality so if its 20% quality thats 54% more damage. The 100% crit thing is essentially halving your base crit. I still have 27% crit right now even while running it.

100% reduced crit chance does not mean you can't crit. It's additive with other increases and reductions to crit chance. Basically it just cancels out 100% increased crit chance you've got elsewhere, and the massive damage boost is more than worth it.

Rule: "increased" or "reduced" means it's an additive modifier. "More" or "less" modifiers are multiplicative.

So we have an additive penalty for a multiplicative bonus well worth it
"
jadedfury a écrit :
okay , theory question, how to make this build much stronger? some strong uniques/ can we try using yoke of suffering like the ele hit totems do? is there a way to get some power charges somehow? how to generally make it much much stronger with a lot more currency investment , cuz im liking this totem a lot ... oh and what would the BIS gear for this build look like?

Best bet is to open POB and mess around with your own character, try it and see. I know some people are going non crit and I think they are using Martyr of Innocence

For example the top build on POE ninja right now is using Hrimnor's Resolve that seems like it might be a good helmet for us and winds of change gauntlets would be a big damage boost
Dernière édition par Jaynen00, le 11 mars 2019 09:18:45
"
jadedfury a écrit :

I use a 4link setup:
Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit - Curse oh Hit - Flammability

This way I have power charges up for that extra crit chance and enemies are cursed and take more fire damage
"
Jaynen00 a écrit :
"
jadedfury a écrit :

Best bet is to open POB and mess around with your own character, try it and see. I know some people are going non crit and I think they are using Martyr of Innocence

For example the top build on POE ninja right now is using Hrimnor's Resolve that seems like it might be a good helmet for us and winds of change gauntlets would be a big damage boost

In the PoB file in the guide is a high budget setup.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires