[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
Dustybottomsx a écrit :
Hey is the Infused Channeling Support still worth it even though the totems can not receive infusion. It seems it sort of negates a good majority of the usefulness of the gem.

The more multiplier alone beats every other gem except Ele Focus.

So, I reached level 84 and Tier 10 maps and it has been extremely easy to level with Holy Flame Totem up to now. I changed some stuff around, mostly OP had the wrong gems in the thread. But thats because we did not have it in PoB to actually try stuff out.

You WILL want to use Faster Projectiles, without it the clear is very mediocre. And then for hard bosses swap in Slower Projectiles. Hard bosses, map bosses up to T10 fall in seconds even if you leave Faster Projectiles in.

I would advice to level with EO and then spec out of it when you have around 30-40% crit chance. I specced out of it around level 72.

I also decided to take Tukohama, It seems to make more sense as we only have 3 ECs, so getting the other two Chieftain passives is not that great. And because of that I can use Ele Focus. According to PoB the best links for me are

Holy FLame Totem
Multiple Totems
Ele Focus
Slower Proj/Faster Proj
Infused Channeling
Fire Penetration

What else... Ah yes, the mana problems... I have not yet found a way to solve those. Anger and HoA simply give too much damage to take them out.* Instead it makes more sense to give up the amulet slot and use Atziris Foible. With it and two pretty nice rings with mana regen I am barely able to keep up with the clear speed. If anybody has a solution to the mana problems, let me know.

And please feel free to take a look at my character and let me know of any obvius improvements I have missed. I have around 150c atm so can afford some upgrades if they are worth the investment.

*To that point, HoA+Anger are the way to go... HoP does NOT work. There are no Sentinels spawned by your totems, at most you get a few when you hit something with your Orb of Storms or whatever you are using. I have absolutely no idea why some people keep insisting that HoP works with totems... It is clearly worded the same as every other Herald, they do not proc on Traps, Totems or Mines. And having it tested multiple times myself, I can only conclude that the people that keep insisting (looking at you OP) are either trolling or playing a different game.

And on Anger vs Hatred, it is not even close. Anger is almost double the damage.

dont know what you are doing wrong but the totems 100% spawn sentinels with HoP, just look at others replying to you as well.
HoP only spawns on hit unique enemy not on kill AFAIK based on what I see
Uniques and rares, yes. That's what I'm seeing as well.
How are people feeling about Tukohama versus Ramako in the Ascendancy?
So, it says Infused Channeling doesn't work for totems on the skill gem. Am I missing something?
"
itsdarrow a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
Dustybottomsx a écrit :
Hey is the Infused Channeling Support still worth it even though the totems can not receive infusion. It seems it sort of negates a good majority of the usefulness of the gem.

So, I reached level 84 and Tier 10 maps and it has been extremely easy to level with Holy Flame Totem up to now. I changed some stuff around, mostly OP had the wrong gems in the thread. But thats because we did not have it in PoB to actually try stuff out.

You WILL want to use Faster Projectiles, without it the clear is very mediocre. And then for hard bosses swap in Slower Projectiles. Hard bosses, map bosses up to T10 fall in seconds even if you leave Faster Projectiles in.

I would advice to level with EO and then spec out of it when you have around 30-40% crit chance. I specced out of it around level 72.

I also decided to take Tukohama, It seems to make more sense as we only have 3 ECs, so getting the other two Chieftain passives is not that great. And because of that I can use Ele Focus. According to PoB the best links for me are

Holy FLame Totem
Multiple Totems
Ele Focus
Slower Proj/Faster Proj
Infused Channeling
Fire Penetration

What else... Ah yes, the mana problems... I have not yet found a way to solve those. Anger and HoA simply give too much damage to take them out.* Instead it makes more sense to give up the amulet slot and use Atziris Foible. With it and two pretty nice rings with mana regen I am barely able to keep up with the clear speed. If anybody has a solution to the mana problems, let me know.

And please feel free to take a look at my character and let me know of any obvius improvements I have missed. I have around 150c atm so can afford some upgrades if they are worth the investment.

*To that point, HoA+Anger are the way to go... HoP does NOT work. There are no Sentinels spawned by your totems, at most you get a few when you hit something with your Orb of Storms or whatever you are using. I have absolutely no idea why some people keep insisting that HoP works with totems... It is clearly worded the same as every other Herald, they do not proc on Traps, Totems or Mines. And having it tested multiple times myself, I can only conclude that the people that keep insisting (looking at you OP) are either trolling or playing a different game.

And on Anger vs Hatred, it is not even close. Anger is almost double the damage.

dont know what you are doing wrong but the totems 100% spawn sentinels with HoP, just look at others replying to you as well.

It's only from Unique/rare enemies which makes it a waste to be honest.
It's a waste besides being way easier to keep HoP and HoA up mana wise than HoA and Anger
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
Dustybottomsx a écrit :

Holy FLame Totem
Multiple Totems
Ele Focus
Slower Proj/Faster Proj
Infused Channeling
Fire Penetration

Hi there, thank you for your input...

Herald of Puritiy seems to only spawn sentinels when we hit rare enemies... so what? that is exactly when we need them. Not sure where your damage number come from but according to my PoB: (For mana reservation, without reservation per Flame totem ~ 206k dps)
1) Herald of Ash (51k, 25%)
2) Zealotry (37k, 50%)
3) Hatred (26k, 50%)
4) Anger (24k, 50%)
5) Herald of Purity (11k + 2,4k per Sentintel, total: 20,6K, 25%)

So for still the best option is HoA & HoP then are left with 50% unreserved mana and can go for something like clarity which would help to solve any mana problems or Arctic Armour for more survivability...

I will definitly test out Faster Projetiles and I think I will take it into my Holy Flame Totem setup.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart a écrit :

Hi there, thank you for your input...

Herald of Puritiy seems to only spawn sentinels when we hit rare enemies... so what? that is exactly when we need them. Not sure where your damage number come from but according to my PoB: (For mana reservation, without reservation per Flame totem ~ 206k dps)
1) Herald of Ash (51k, 25%)
2) Zealotry (37k, 50%)
3) Hatred (26k, 50%)
4) Anger (24k, 50%)
5) Herald of Purity (11k + 2,4k per Sentintel, total: 20,6K, 25%)

So for still the best option is HoA & HoP then are left with 50% unreserved mana and can go for something like clarity which would help to solve any mana problems or Arctic Armour for more survivability...

I will definitly test out Faster Projetiles and I think I will take it into my Holy Flame Totem setup.

Hi Bash, I posted before but didn't get any replies, but I can tell you that I've had HoP spawn sentinels, very rarely, from kills as well as hitting rares etc. That's why I was slightly confused. I'm clearing through the third act (am very casual) and I get sentinels off the totems killing normal mobs more than I get them from totem hitting rares/unique mobs (mostly because I don't have a lot of rares at once I assume).
Hey, nice build so far, just started mapping...
i`m doing a SSF in private league, so, my gear is total crap. will most likely spend next several hours farming humilities for a tabby. but, as i was messing around a bit with POB (i haven`t checked if there`s an update with new gems in)
anyways, what i was looking at, was changing Infused Channeling to Blood Magic.
with 20/20 gem, mana cost is 222, but, life regen in pob shows 505 ( with tukohama ascendancy ) and if we add totem leech on top of that, it should still provide us with good life regen on top of solving our mana problems. and as a bonus, we could add another herald and switch golem.
for example: Anger, HoA, HoP! and switch from flame to stone golem for even more regen.
while checking numbers in pob with the above idea, i did put in kaoms heart and martyr of innocence ( but both with worst rolls possible, just for numbers )
and overall, the numbers look good. 7k+ life, 505 life regen, 945 life leech rate. and average hit for flame totem shows 12.9k and total dps shows 94.5k...

if anyone does test this theory out, let me know how it went. i`m on SSF so, it`ll take me at least a week to even try to test this.

p.s. for my pob test, i did have some things turned off, like vaal haste and vaal RF
Dernière édition par TomTheBloody, le 10 mars 2019 04:40:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires