[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"

I May try to do a leveling video in standart before league starts. I just hope it doesn't get nerfed too hard.

Thats would be very-very helpfull! Probably should w8 for patch-notes and make some remarks according to its still gonna be playeble.
"
omgree a écrit :
"

I May try to do a leveling video in standart before league starts. I just hope it doesn't get nerfed too hard.

Thats would be very-very helpfull! Probably should w8 for patch-notes and make some remarks according to its still gonna be playeble.

Yes, the problem is the balance note is only like 2 days before the patch goes live so will be hard to make a video then
I've tested it up to lvl 40 (a5) and can make my own conclusion.
So i leveled to a3 library with Storm Brand and than i take Quill Rain assuming i could afford it on league start at this point or little bit later.
I've used on start:
HoG - Minion Dmg - Dmg on full life - lesser poison - Vic proj
RoA - Poison - Lesser poison

Personally im not recommending going so early this build w/o links and gems you need. The reasons:
- Vile toxin you can buy only at act 6 or ask some ppl to buy it in act 4
- Dont switch before Normal lab (profane bloom)
- Dont switch before curse on hit setup! Blasphemy takes alot of mana and manual cursing is meh.
You will go x3 slower compare to SB setup. So if nothing gonna changed i will complete story line with SB occultist leveling my HoA gems setup on swap and than after kitava and taby prob gonna switch or even later.
Anyway its up to you guys, everyone play the way he/she/it wants.
Dernière édition par omgree, le 3 mars 2019 09:04:52
"
omgree a écrit :
I've tested it up to lvl 40 (a5) and can make my own conclusion.
So i leveled to a3 library with Storm Brand and than i take Quill Rain assuming i could afford it on league start at this point or little bit later.
I've used on start:
HoG - Minion Dmg - Dmg on full life - lesser poison - Vic proj
RoA - Poison - Lesser poison

Personally im not recommending going so early this build w/o links and gems you need. The reasons:
- Vile toxin you can buy only at act 6 or ask some ppl to buy it in act 4
- Dont switch before Normal lab (profane bloom)
- Dont switch before curse on hit setup! Blasphemy takes alot of mana and manual cursing is meh.
You will go x3 slower compare to SB setup. So if nothing gonna changed i will complete story line with SB occultist leveling my HoA gems setup on swap and than after kitava and taby prob gonna switch or even later.
Anyway its up to you guys, everyone play the way he/she/it wants.

I've tested a bit too, probably gonna make the video in 2 days after balance note. It seems pretty fine still, surely not the fastest, but yes i guess it depends what people prefer. Some like to play their build from the begining to see the evolution, personally i like to do that and not level always with the same.

Though 2 things about your post :

Go RoA - Curse on hit - Proj weakness - Poison (you don't need poison and lesser poison especially with quill rain) that way with 4 links you are good to go.

Go HoA - Minion Dmg - Damage on full life - Minion speed and you are good to go with 4 links aswell if you are lucky with a 5 link then add faster attacks it will be 2 time faster than what you tried

Dernière édition par GG_TWiF, le 4 mars 2019 01:54:48
Thanks for reply. Some ppl claiming this build very slow compare for example to Solar guards Summoner (convocation get reduced cd in next patch). But with faster attacks and minion speed may be it can solve speed, would love to see some VOD with it, because cant decide yet which witch to go :)
Kinda sad we cant benefit from ES leech but with fast starting probably we dont need it.
Need to wait 1 more day for patch notes.
Dernière édition par omgree, le 4 mars 2019 19:47:48
Recording leveling/bosses and set up as a starter waiting patch note tomorrow and i upload the video
"
Recording leveling/bosses and set up as a starter waiting patch note tomorrow and i upload the video

Thanks for your work!

I've noticed another build something similar in playstyle
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275
Would love to know your opinion/critics comparing both

What i could understand:
Spoiler
"
Occultist
Pros:
- higher EHP (15-25k Es pool)
- could use at least 3-curse (temp chains, enfeeble, ele-weak), curses get buffed and now better on bosses also huge defence layer in delve (i played Howa tri-curse occultist it could pass through 1k+)
- fast ES start recharge rate so we dont need to care about ES leeach since we dont do dmg enough
- immortal minion (we dont need to care to summon it, also we can use dmg on full life lined to HoA)

Cons:
- only one summon, but with high minion speed and profane bloom may be not a big deal
- prox shields on mobs is a cancer, not sure if bloom affects it but probably need to convocation into it

Necromancer
Pros:
- higher clearspeed, more minions, faster convocation, overall faster than occultist since we use haste and take benefits from offering?
- Convocation buff (less CD) + Invoker (even more less CD if GGG not gonna nerf it)
- offering affects you, so more speed
- can use more IIQ gear than Occultist HoA
- run 2 curse on hit but less area than Rain of arrows CoH setup

Cons:
- lower ehp?
Dernière édition par omgree, le 5 mars 2019 10:03:13
Hi

I want to know if the enchant on the helmet and the jewels with "1 % reduced mana reserved" are mandatory for this build

In case affirmative, is there any other alternative ?

And also, what gem can i get for the 6 link of herald of agony in early levels instead of using Empower level 4?

Thanks in advance
"
omgree a écrit :
"

Thanks for your work!

I've noticed another build something similar in playstyle
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275
Would love to know your opinion/critics comparing both

What i could understand:
Spoiler
"
Occultist
Pros:
- higher EHP (15-25k Es pool)
- could use at least 3-curse (temp chains, enfeeble, ele-weak), curses get buffed and now better on bosses also huge defence layer in delve (i played Howa tri-curse occultist it could pass through 1k+)
- fast ES start recharge rate so we dont need to care about ES leeach since we dont do dmg enough
- immortal minion (we dont need to care to summon it, also we can use dmg on full life lined to HoA)

Cons:
- only one summon, but with high minion speed and profane bloom may be not a big deal
- prox shields on mobs is a cancer, not sure if bloom affects it but probably need to convocation into it

Necromancer
Pros:
- higher clearspeed, more minions, faster convocation, overall faster than occultist since we use haste and take benefits from offering?
- Convocation buff (less CD) + Invoker (even more less CD if GGG not gonna nerf it)
- offering affects you, so more speed
- can use more IIQ gear than Occultist HoA
- run 2 curse on hit but less area than Rain of arrows CoH setup

Cons:
- lower ehp?

In my opinion you cannot compare those build, occultist is just way stronger because of the energy shield restart makes you unkillable.
If your only goal is clearspeed then don't play HoA lol
"
JaxRC a écrit :
Hi

I want to know if the enchant on the helmet and the jewels with "1 % reduced mana reserved" are mandatory for this build

In case affirmative, is there any other alternative ?

And also, what gem can i get for the 6 link of herald of agony in early levels instead of using Empower level 4?

Thanks in advance

No it is not mandatory, you can also get % reduced on helmet if ever you need, and next league will be a new unique ring for herald of agony reservation.

Instead of empower 4 you can play minion speed or faster attacks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires