[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

I understand that certain issues must be included in the guide. But I think you need a bit too much, soon you will be asking questions about where to go at level 32, think sometimes, use the wiki yourself, playing a character you should know what to look for and what to buy.
Hey man fantastic build having tons of fun with it :) Blowing through content and doubt I will have too many issues with uber elder.

I have:

and

Any idea if new ring with both reduced reservation and increased crawler dmg is a better choice over a rare? At the moment I am running the following for my rings:

Any advice where to go from here? Thanks again for the guide. First time on any witch ascendancy and its been fun :)
Please tell me where i can see the Pantheon
"
isgood722 a écrit :
Please tell me where i can see the Pantheon

Pick something that you think feels good, for minor Tukohama with upgrade feels good.
"
Onixceptable a écrit :
Hey man fantastic build having tons of fun with it :) Blowing through content and doubt I will have too many issues with uber elder.

I have:

and

Any idea if new ring with both reduced reservation and increased crawler dmg is a better choice over a rare? At the moment I am running the following for my rings:

Any advice where to go from here? Thanks again for the guide. First time on any witch ascendancy and its been fun :)

Using the ring allows you to do a different helmet enchant, I think the HoAg additional secondary projectiles for bigger damage could be huge. Other options are adding another aura or something defensive.
"
"
Swag_Master_Alan a écrit :
Can you make a list of what upgrades to prioritizes? When I reach maps what should my first goal be? Next goal after that, and so on. I should also mention that I'm playing hardcore and damage doesn't seem like a problem for this build, so if I want to increase survivability what should I go for? This is all assuming I have very basic gear.

the most important piece of gear for you then has to be a good vaal regalia first, i will try to do that

So you think my first goal should be a decent vaal regalia? Makes sense since I'd want to have as much energy shield as possible. I would love to get that new ring, but the reduced mana reservation roll is over 8 ex on hardcore, if not more so it will be while before I can get that.
"
Onixceptable a écrit :

I have:

and

Man empower lvl 1 give you nothing only mana multipler why you use it ?
A little update to my progress :>
Done my first uber elder this league and it was a deathless run :) For one moment was done to like 10-20 es but that's about it ;) rest went pretty smooth :)
Here's my stuff ->
Spoiler

Currently i have 12k ES and running 4 curses :) for tough bosses switch out poacher's for Withering touch :)
Wicked_Clown

How to paint it in 5 green 1e blue?:DD
"

How to paint it in 5 green 1e blue?:DD

Well i've don good old bench method ;) cost me about 3000 jews to make it :) Since your is linked already..best bet is get 3-4 greens and do vorici bench in safehouse to get 1-3 white sockets in right places.
Wicked_Clown

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires