[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
Loudstorm a écrit :
If I have to pick two of three what will be my choice?

Empower lvl 3, 20/20 maim, 20/20 vile toxins.

don't play empower until you have elder bow and it is lvl 4.
"
Swag_Master_Alan a écrit :
Can you make a list of what upgrades to prioritizes? When I reach maps what should my first goal be? Next goal after that, and so on. I should also mention that I'm playing hardcore and damage doesn't seem like a problem for this build, so if I want to increase survivability what should I go for? This is all assuming I have very basic gear.

The above please.

I've just got to maps (runing tier 1s) and with the first EX that dropped I purchased the Circle of Nostalgia ring with the mod 40% reduced mana reservation. But now I only have 41% free mana reserved at the moment and I need 43% for hatred. So it hasn't turned out to be the big upgrade I had hoped for.

Are you supposed to use the Circle of Nostalgia to run Hatred when you switch to the CI build currently stated to switch to after Uber Lab?

I've watched the video several times and I already have Dendrobate, Asenaths Gentle Touch, Quill Rain and Bated Breath which were all mentioned for levelling in the Video but I feel like a list for upgrades would be very helpful.
Dernière édition par Boltoflight, le 16 mars 2019 04:17:58
Not sure I found an answer to this question anywhere.

But how much currency would you think a person would have to save up in total to get all the maximum gear for this build? Not including gems.

Just so I know what to aim for. Thank you.
"
Boltoflight a écrit :
"
Can you make a list of what upgrades to prioritizes? When I reach maps what should my first goal be? Next goal after that, and so on. I should also mention that I'm playing hardcore and damage doesn't seem like a problem for this build, so if I want to increase survivability what should I go for? This is all assuming I have very basic gear.

The above please.

I've just got to maps (runing tier 1s) and with the first EX that dropped I purchased the Circle of Nostalgia ring with the mod 40% reduced mana reservation. But now I only have 41% free mana reserved at the moment and I need 43% for hatred. So it hasn't turned out to be the big upgrade I had hoped for.

Are you supposed to use the Circle of Nostalgia to run Hatred when you switch to the CI build currently stated to switch to after Uber Lab?

I've watched the video several times and I already have Dendrobate, Asenaths Gentle Touch, Quill Rain and Bated Breath which were all mentioned for levelling in the Video but I feel like a list for upgrades would be very helpful.

You run Circle of Nostalgia to run Hatred early, once you get the 30% Mana Reservation helmet you will be able to drop it.
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
"
Boltoflight a écrit :
"

The above please.

You run Circle of Nostalgia to run Hatred early, once you get the 30% Mana Reservation helmet you will be able to drop it.

That's my point, I can't run Hatred as an additional aura.

I'm running:
Discipline which reserves 31% mana
Herald of Agony which reserves 28% mana (with the Circle of Nostalgia & Sovereignty cluster).

To run Hatred, I need 43% mana reserved which I don't have at the moment. I only have 41% mana free.

How are you guys running all three auras early?
You haven't taken all the reduced mana reservation on the tree
Edit: the required ones, namely influence and charisma
Dernière édition par Balalaba, le 16 mars 2019 05:34:47
"
You haven't taken all the reduced mana reservation on the tree
Edit: the required ones, namely influence and charisma

Fair point, I've taken the Influence cluster and can run Hatred too now.

An upgrade list would be good though for people just reaching maps. So we know what to prioritise first.
Pantheon pls???
Dernière édition par AntiSocialShizoid, le 16 mars 2019 08:18:46
"
M3NT4L94 a écrit :
Do i have to use a circe of nostalgia with the mods "When used in the Synthesiser, the new item will have an additional Herald Modifier"
or can i use a ring that already have two mods on it?

Sorry for my englisch

you can use one with two mods already
"

the most important piece of gear for you then has to be a good vaal regalia first, i will try to do that

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires