[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

If I have to pick two of three what will be my choice?

Empower lvl 3, 20/20 maim, 20/20 vile toxins.
how do you synthesize circle of nostalgia?

How do you force the base to stay circle of nostalgia?

If I put 3 fractured rings in (1 of them circle of nostalgia), is it only a 33% chance that I'll synthesize the nostalgia and not the other 2? or how does it work?
"
sooshka a écrit :
how do you synthesize circle of nostalgia?

How do you force the base to stay circle of nostalgia?

If I put 3 fractured rings in (1 of them circle of nostalgia), is it only a 33% chance that I'll synthesize the nostalgia and not the other 2? or how does it work?

It will always be Nostalgia, when you Synthesis you roll just another one Herald Mode. So you have 1/4 chance to roll reduced Mana Reservation.

Herald of Agony has (40-30)% reduced Mana Reservation
(40-60)% increased Chaos Damage while affected by Herald of Agony
Herald of Agony has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect
Agony Crawler deals (70-100)% increased Damage
+(31-43)% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Herald of Agony

For us it's

Mana Reservation > Crawler Damage > Chaos Damage > Herald Buff Effect > Resistance (these do not give anything at all).

My third ring came from a reservation mana, I bought those from the average price, with additional chaos damage. One entered me 97% crawler damage, give 25c for chaos damage, synthesis give me crawler damage and i sell it for 70c.
Do i have to use a circe of nostalgia with the mods "When used in the Synthesiser, the new item will have an additional Herald Modifier"
or can i use a ring that already have two mods on it?

Sorry for my englisch
1) How does this build even benefit from Elemental Equilibrium? It makes no sense to me since the minions do only phys damage and you only use RoA as an attack ability.
Where are you switching off damage types to take advantage of EE?

2) Dread banner ALREADY gives your minions impale HOWEVER when you combine it with generosity YOU CAN'T IMPALE. This means you can't make stacks for Dread Banner. This negates the increased persistent fortify effect when the banner is placed for a small amount of damage done for an increase to "10% of that hit's physical damage is recorded before any damage mitigation is applied".

3) Is there any real reason not to just run a second empower gem in the place of generosity?
Dernière édition par Transcendtient, le 16 mars 2019 03:09:24
nvm
Dernière édition par sooshka, le 29 mars 2019 15:22:31
"
Transcendtient a écrit :
How does this build even benefit from Elemental Equilibrium? It makes no sense to me since the minions do only phys damage and you only use rain of arrows as an attack ability.

Basically your minion gets cold damage attacks by using Hatred + Generosity (so your attacks don't get cold damage too), also you gotta need lightning/fire damage so the mobs/boss gets -50% resistance to cold damage.
Can you make a list of what upgrades to prioritizes? When I reach maps what should my first goal be? Next goal after that, and so on. I should also mention that I'm playing hardcore and damage doesn't seem like a problem for this build, so if I want to increase survivability what should I go for? This is all assuming I have very basic gear.
"
sooshka a écrit :
"
Transcendtient a écrit :
How does this build even benefit from Elemental Equilibrium? It makes no sense to me since the minions do only phys damage and you only use rain of arrows as an attack ability.

Did you read the guide? It says you can get a corruption on quiver for fire damage or lightning damage. Or get a ring with fire/light damage...

Honestly GFY with the shit talking. I read the build there is alot going on.
"
jericomanu a écrit :
"
Transcendtient a écrit :

Basically your minion gets cold damage attacks by using Hatred + Generosity (so your attacks don't get cold damage too), also you gotta need lightning/fire damage so the mobs/boss gets -50% resistance to cold damage.

So this is the reason for generosity. I knew there must be a good reason for the EE I just didn't see.

So minions do cold damage and you do light/fire to get the -50% resists ahhh.

I still don't see the benefit of running dread banner linked to generosity.
Dernière édition par Transcendtient, le 16 mars 2019 03:17:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires