[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
Swap ring to Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised or leave ring who are on the guide
?

circle for early & end game ES rings with helmet enchant
Which set is better in 6-link Quill Rain?

or Added Fire Damage instead Maim?
Dernière édition par stick111, le 14 mars 2019 13:03:20
"
stick111 a écrit :
Which set is better in 6-link Quill Rain?

or Added Fire Damage instead Maim?

pretty much the same damage
Sorry noob question, we get Whispers of Doom, and Maladiction, but i dont see the 3rd curse on the setup. ty for the guide tho!
Thoughts on Thicket vs Grove for Base? is it hard hitting these Dex caps? What do we miss out on by going thicket. It's substantially cheaper as a base.
"
Vedders91 a écrit :
Thoughts on Thicket vs Grove for Base? is it hard hitting these Dex caps? What do we miss out on by going thicket. It's substantially cheaper as a base.

Major issuee is dex req and minor issue is a bit harder to get off's as chance is based on req.

But it's absolutely doable ;)
Here's my gamechanging baby i've made yesterday :>
Spoiler

Edit: also as i coloured by regular 2reds bench thingie using chromes and it took about 600 to get right colours :)
Wicked_Clown
Dernière édition par DjPapaz, le 14 mars 2019 16:59:52
"
SenPaiPlebzz a écrit :
Sorry noob question, we get Whispers of Doom, and Maladiction, but i dont see the 3rd curse on the setup. ty for the guide tho!

And that's because you're nor paying attention ;)
Here it is :
"
NOTE: If You choose to play Tri-Curse try to get Temporal Chain or Enfeeble corruption. If not +1 To Level Of Socketed Gems or +2 To Aura Gems are A Good Options.
Wicked_Clown

pretty good ring for the build, can save some money on helm enchantment
Dernière édition par borealx, le 14 mars 2019 21:02:17
"
DjPapaz a écrit :
"
SenPaiPlebzz a écrit :

And that's because you're nor paying attention ;)
Here it is :
"
NOTE: If You choose to play Tri-Curse try to get Temporal Chain or Enfeeble corruption. If not +1 To Level Of Socketed Gems or +2 To Aura Gems are A Good Options.

thanks for taking the time to answer :)
When build is ready for self uber lab? What's ES ammount I need for it? I'm currently CI and haven't played it since 2.6.0 I believe. At this moment I have two 4 links, and around 9k ES (CI).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires