[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
And what does it enhance? I can not understand ... What does it affect? What property is useful for us?

You'll get faster virulence stacks. (It increases Chance poison)
Dernière édition par Skel3ton, le 14 mars 2019 08:33:36
Hey,

quick question: is it worth it to stay at 5 links for HoA if it means I can continue using Hatred and Dread Banner?
"
Loudstorm a écrit :
I noticed just now, how do I get 5 green on regalia, that seems really REALLY hard?

Three ways that I am aware of; all are at the crafting bench.

One is to roll it for 3B3G, and then roll for white sockets and hope it gets two blues.

The second is just keep rolling the 3G sockets and hope you hit 2 more.

Last is to keep socketing one at a time until you get 5G, then the last blue should be easy.
Dernière édition par PanderingFool, le 14 mars 2019 08:59:38
Swap ring to Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised or leave ring who are on the guide
?
you could get reduced reservation and increased Crawler damage on that ring, seems yummy
thx 4 guide and videos
Can you tell me how The Golden Rule works in this build?
Also could you pair it with the Shakari pantheon?
So first off, this is a great build and I'm having a blast.

I'm a bit confused over EE though. I have lightning damage to attacks through a ring to proc it but since we use hatred and do cold damage won't it ruin the EE interaction?
"
Averei a écrit :

I'm a bit confused over EE though. I have lightning damage to attacks through a ring to proc it but since we use hatred and do cold damage won't it ruin the EE interaction?

No couse you hit with lightning and enemy got - res for all other element and hatred its with generosity so afect only minion
"
Shecutor a écrit :
"
Averei a écrit :

No couse you hit with lightning and enemy got - res for all other element and hatred its with generosity so afect only minion

Oof.. Forgot the generosity. Thanks for the quick reply!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires