[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

Hi, my gamertag is omnisic and I am an xbox player. I have taken 7 or 8 builds to 80+ this season and only played the game for a month, but my first love was my shadow trickster flicker that I failed miserably. I recently got bored of boss killing and 400+ delving on my storm brand and made your build. It is 87 now and I love it. Whoever is dying in t14 dark forest is doing something terribly wrong. Probably pantheon? The only problem I have with the build is console desyncs and has no lock step function so if you hit more than 3 packs at a time it starts missing all the hits and you have to jump to the side and wait a few then jump back in and wreck. That is the servers though, not the build. I'm in almost all exalt+ gear, thinking about swapping my 6L loreweave to a double corrupt shroud for the shade form procs on ability use because it would always be up wouldnt it? It also stacks with phase run too? One thing I would recommend that made a night and day difference in my storm brand in end game and fighting cult and not dying is running at least 3 abyss jewels on the passive tree with phase on kill for perma phase. Something else I did was change leap slam to flame dash as I would only die to fireballs even overlapped with loreweave because leap slam not targeting would sometimes do the spin in place and go nowhere and make me die and flame dash never does. I didn't feel the leap slam as swift or accurate in evasion or even getting fortify support with it's set up with my playstyle worth while. I am looking forward to your min max gear guide as I am ready to buy those items and have shaper i100 opals ready to craft on. I didn't run the freeze ring as obviously I went double opal and have an impresence but think I will change to xophs. I want more damage and survivability and I'm ready to buy some stuff. Suggestions?
Sorry about the long format of the response. I havent used forums since I made gdkp raids in ICC. Amazing build, flaskless uber capable, looking forward to your recommendations. Also, your guide caught my eye when you said how many flicker builds you've made and I saw the love I have for the ability in you.
"
Omnisic a écrit :
Sorry about the long format of the response. I havent used forums since I made gdkp raids in ICC. Amazing build, flaskless uber capable, looking forward to your recommendations. Also, your guide caught my eye when you said how many flicker builds you've made and I saw the love I have for the ability in you.

Haha, don't worry about the formatting of your post. I can read it just fine. You definitely touched upon a lot of different topics so my post might be going in all directions too. I have never played on XBox for Path of Exile so I honestly cannot say too much about how the build or Flicker Strike reacts on console.

All I can say is that on PC, it runs a whole lot smoother from checking out other various gameplay clips. If desyncs sometimes already happen on PC, I can't imagine how it is like for console. Sounds like a nightmare. :|

Honestly, you can pretty much use any body armor you want. I just recommend getting as much life because, who doesn't like having a lot of life? Since we only utilize one 6-link, we can just get Kaom's Heart for the most flat life we can get on a piece of body armor. It also has the increased fire damage mod which obviously nets us some extra damage too. Kaom's Heart really gives us exactly what we need for the build so I could probably say it is best in slot. You can run it however you want with your own twist though. This is really just the template. You can edit it however you want. I'm just here to guide and answer any questions or concerns. :)

I personally wouldn't use Loreweave with this build just because we aren't getting too many benefits from it. We also don't care about crits so Loreweave doesn't really help in that department either. The only thing really going for us with Loreweave is some small flat life, elemental damage and some attributes. You're honestly better off with just rare armor at this point and grabbing as much life and resists you can if needed. I really just wanted to budget the build though which is why I used so many rares for the build.

If you do want to get more expensive to the build, you can use Kaom's Roots, The Taming and Xoph's Blood. They cost more, but they bring more punch to the build. You just need to make sure to recap any resists that you might lose from your previous rare gear resistances. We have so many jewel sockets available to us too so you can just simply get any missing resists on jewels if you need to. If you don't have too much problems dealing with chill/freeze, you can easily sub out Dream Fragments for another rare ring to increase your life and DPS in general. It is all your choice. :)

Hopefully this is a good starting point for you and I answered most of your questions. I am currently still working on like 7 other guides so updating previous guides is a bit difficult. The more 'expensive' version of this build just uses the items I said from earlier, along with some changes on the skill tree and grabbing Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics since we have Unwavering Stance from Kaom's Roots. Since we cannot evade because of Unwavering Stance, then Xoph's Blood procs pretty often and covers enemies with ash frequently.

Good luck to you, exile! Let me know if you got any other questions or concerns. :)
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Dernière édition par Bakuhakubasugasu, le 31 janv. 2019 20:19:37
Right. I only use the loreweave for the six link until I become liquid enough out of these trade items to six the oros. I am going to get a corrupted kaoms tommorow for the bonus damage with the fire damage. I have roots already I think I'll do what you said and shift resists more heavily onto the jewels to make up for the 40 all tri res boots.

If I get acro and phase acro it still counts with the unwavering stance active? Or run them separately?

I am farming xoph now, I have blessings and will bless the neck when it drops. The ring looks great as well, I'll add it in place of an opal.
The only issue I have is staying out of one shot range primarily due to the loreweave only having me at 5,800 at 87 so some melee hits or fire hits one shot me.

Thank you for the timely response.

Oh last question, is it worth it to skip some hp nodes and go for holy fire since avatar comes equipped on the neck?

"
Omnisic a écrit :
Right. I only use the loreweave for the six link until I become liquid enough out of these trade items to six the oros. I am going to get a corrupted kaoms tommorow for the bonus damage with the fire damage. I have roots already I think I'll do what you said and shift resists more heavily onto the jewels to make up for the 40 all tri res boots.

If I get acro and phase acro it still counts with the unwavering stance active? Or run them separately?

I am farming xoph now, I have blessings and will bless the neck when it drops. The ring looks great as well, I'll add it in place of an opal.
The only issue I have is staying out of one shot range primarily due to the loreweave only having me at 5,800 at 87 so some melee hits or fire hits one shot me.

Thank you for the timely response.

Oh last question, is it worth it to skip some hp nodes and go for holy fire since avatar comes equipped on the neck?

Unwavering Stance makes it so we cannot evade, but Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics gives us dodge. Dodge and evade are actually different. They are both defensive tools, but they are not the same so don't worry about that. The Taming is definitely extremely good for the build too. The great thing about it is that it can give up to 30-40% to all resistances which makes capping resists pretty easy. The only drawback is that we lose some life but the damage we get from it balances it out. This is why we want to get as much life as we can for our body armor such as Kaom's Heart.

Once you get more life, you will be just fine. I was sitting at like 7K+ life at mid 80s if I remember. As long as you grab life and follow the skill tree, you will easily break 6K life. Hopefully you have most of the labs done too since a Slayer's passives grants so much offensive and defensive tools for the build. I would not even go for Holy Fire at all. Most of the skill tree is going to be in the bottom half. The more expensive version is almost the same skill tree. We just give up some damage nodes to grab more life and to grab Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. That's it.

Once you make the ends meet, you will be able to survive a lot better. Don't worry too much about it. Slowly but surely. :)

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Awesome. Thanks. Surprisingly your build killed uber lab for me at like 72 first attempt. Lol.
"
Omnisic a écrit :
Awesome. Thanks. Surprisingly your build killed uber lab for me at like 72 first attempt. Lol.

No, that sounds about right. :)

You just sustain so much that you can down Uber Izaro pretty easily. Just face-tank Flicker Strike him to death and it's smooth sailing from there.

Glad you are enjoying the build though. Hopefully you get the said items as soon as you can. Good luck on them.

Let me know if you have any other questions and concerns. Good luck, buddy!
[Build/Stream Thread]
This looks good!
"
xcaaes a écrit :
This looks good!

Ohhh, it's really fun, that's for sure.

Let me know if you need any help anytime. Good luck, exile!
[Build/Stream Thread]
It's very fun and it's heckin cheap! Thank you for this build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires