[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
thepace a écrit :
build is amazing and im having ton of fun. im having issue with resist elemental damage bosses. is that build limitation that i cant kill them or im missing something ?

The only real problem that comes up are bosses with elemental reflect, otherwise, this build will wreck everything a majority of everything else.

Unfortunately, that is just how the build's required weapon is so we cannot do anything about that. The Frenzy Charge on ignite is so important for Flicker Strike that the trade-off is worth it. You're just going to have to use another character to do elemental reflect maps, unfortunately.

Glad that you are enjoying the build though.

Let me know if there is anything else that you may need help with.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
I think you should add some endgame contents like shapper and Uber elder run. Guys like me would love to see how this build work for those end-game content.
"
lenguyendan a écrit :
I think you should add some endgame contents like shapper and Uber elder run. Guys like me would love to see how this build work for those end-game content.

It's actually quite funny. I was currently working on like 7 guides at the same time when I got done finishing this guide off. Because of that, I just didn't record some fights yet, but I have downed Shaper and Uber Elder. Uber Elder took a few tries just because of the nature of Flicker Strike and how it targets. It was probably the most annoying fight in the whole game followed by a few deaths.

Anyways, I was still writing multiple guides, but then certain games came out like Etrian Odyssey Nexus and Apex Legends so I have not been playing much PoE for a while now. >_<

I don't know if I will get to recording some clips of it or not, since I still have like 7 other guides in various stages of completion. We'll see though, but just know it is definitely possible to down the end-game content with the build. Just that certain fights may be more annoying, and you might need gear upgrades for certain fights too.
[Build/Stream Thread]
could you find time to update guide with some options for upgrades? i just put taming and xoph amulet on char but some comments would be nice regarding those. still having all res capped and hp is almost 7k @lvl88
"
thepace a écrit :
could you find time to update guide with some options for upgrades? i just put taming and xoph amulet on char but some comments would be nice regarding those. still having all res capped and hp is almost 7k @lvl88

That actually was the original plan, but I just got caught up with other guides and now that certain games came out, I am just stuck playing those right now. Too addicting and dragging me out of my RPG mindset right now. T_T

Damn you, Apex Legends.

The Taming, Xoph's Blood like you said are the best in slot items as long as you can cap your resistances which should be quite easy since we have a lot of rares in the build.

For Uber Elder, you can also swap to Kaom's Roots for the full package too. If you don't want to lose one of your gem setups, you can just swap your other ring to Dream Fragments versus Uber Elder. In the Uber Elder fight though, I just use Kaom's Roots instead since I like having more life for that fight and plus, the ignoring of chill is super helpful in that fight too.
[Build/Stream Thread]
I have really enjoyed playing this build but I am finding I have a real problem past Tier 7 maps. I get absolutely destroyed by Syndicate and any above average boss generally mercs me as well. Can you suggest key parts of my setup that are just wrong? I know the league ends soon but I still want to understand where I am going wrong.

https://pastebin.com/WFGYxFbX

I started actually playing this game late in this season and I am neither rich in resources nor rich in a lot of understanding to the finer workings of the game. I am learning though and getting better as I go. I don't have tons of EX to put into the setup but really think it should be easily capable of higher Tier maps.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
"
h8redhkf a écrit :
I have really enjoyed playing this build but I am finding I have a real problem past Tier 7 maps. I get absolutely destroyed by Syndicate and any above average boss generally mercs me as well. Can you suggest key parts of my setup that are just wrong? I know the league ends soon but I still want to understand where I am going wrong.

https://pastebin.com/WFGYxFbX

I started actually playing this game late in this season and I am neither rich in resources nor rich in a lot of understanding to the finer workings of the game. I am learning though and getting better as I go. I don't have tons of EX to put into the setup but really think it should be easily capable of higher Tier maps.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hey buddy, thanks for stopping by. I know you started a bit later, but glad to hear that you have joined the PoE family. =D

As you said, this build definitely can handle even higher tier maps. I did most of the end-game content with this build, minus a few fights such as The Vaal Temple and Hall of the Grandmasters. Even at my gameplay clip, I think I was only in the level 70s range doing a modded tier 14 map so it is extremely possible.

Looking at your Pastebin, I can definitely see some huge reasons why you are dying. Having 5200 life at level 82 while using a Kaom's Heart is extremely low. I see that you have all of the required items and have your labs done though, so that is a huge plus at least. The main problem are your items and gear. You need way more flat life on your gear. The helmet is okay, but your gloves and boots have less than 30 flat life on them. You need to get at least 90-100 flat life on them to make a difference. You can probably get more life on your jewels as well. I would probably prioritize that over your damage, to be honest. Getting life + increased fire damage and/or melee damage shouldn't cost too much. This is especially true with increased fire damage since people are not looking for that combination much.

You can also drop your Sibyl's ring as this ring doesn't do much for us at all. You want to get a rare ring with more life on it with resistances if needed. If you can get added flat fire damage on them too, that will also help in the damage department.

Carnage Heart is a really good unique, but same thing applies here. You should drop it for an amulet with life+resists. Any extra mods on it to increase your damage is just quality of life. You can also work on your flask setup. You're using a mana flask which is not needed for this build. You should be using some utility flasks to increase your damage more. I would fit in a Silver Flask to grant you Onslaught for more damage. Try to get The Wise Oak as well. As long as your uncapped fire resistance is highest, you will be able to pierce fire resistances.

Another thing to note is that you are not using Immortal Call. You NEED to have that in your CWDT setup. I honestly do not know why you using Volatile Dead in your CWDT setup. You need to swap that out for Immortal Call level 4. That will improve your survivability greatly especially since we over leech. Immortal Call will give you just that little bit of time to over leech a bit more to keep you healthy and recover back up.

Just some small other quality of life information, but later you can also increase the quality of your gems to increase their efficiency. Going back to the jewels as well, make sure you prioritize life on them first and damage afterwards.

Just incorporate some of these small suggestions and you will see some huge improvements, trust me. The main reason why people usually have problems is that they don't have all of their labs, but you do so that's at least checked off.

[Build/Stream Thread]
Great information. I am reworking my build today. The VD was in there when I was goofing around with stuff. I just forgot to put Immortal Call back.

Thank you for the very specific breakdown on where to focus!
"
h8redhkf a écrit :
Great information. I am reworking my build today. The VD was in there when I was goofing around with stuff. I just forgot to put Immortal Call back.

Thank you for the very specific breakdown on where to focus!

Of course, I am here to help. Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

=D
[Build/Stream Thread]
Hi! Great build, I'm actually planning to make a slayer next league which is coming up soon. Do you have any plans on updating the guide into a non budget build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires