[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
Boozovski a écrit :
Great build and guide man, using it right now and loving life!
Sorry if this has been asked in previous pages, but is there a gem swap to make this Delve viable? Currently swapping out Flicker and Multistrike for Conc Path and Faster Attacks and it seems to be working OK at lower levels.. any thoughts?

Using concentrated path is not a bad idea. I personally have used Molten Strike and Cyclone to Delve from before, but in general, Flicker Strike is not too great in Delves. I personally have used Flicker Strike in a Delve before, but you just need to not use it so blindly.

What I mean here is just holding down Flicker Strike and letting it do it's own thing. You need to control your Flicker Strike in bursts and not get into the habit of just holding down the button. This is how I Delved back then. It really is just preference though.

Pick your poison, really.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
Stipa a écrit :
Do I really need Oro's Sacrifice 6 linked? I have body armor 6 inked 3-red 2 blue 1 green. Will it fit? For now I'm 55lvl and running Smite->Faster Attacks->Multistrike->Ancestral Call Sup->Life Leech Sup. It works quite well but I have problems dealing with Unique bosses.

No, you do not need it to be 6 linked. If you see in my guide, I mention that you can just run it on a 4 link. There's really just 4 main gems you need to use for Flicker Strike as long as you have your labs completed.

All you really need to use is Flicker Strike > Multistrike Support > Combustion Support > Immolate Support. I would rank it in that importance. Once you can get more links, then you can add Elemental Damge with Attacks Support and Damage on Full Life Support. Combustion Support does less damage than Immolate, but it is prioritized first because it gives us a huge chunk of Ignite chance which is needed for our Oro's Sacrifice.

Just use what works for your budget. I personally just ran this on a 4 link until I was able to 6 link my Oro's Sacrifice so it is absolutely possible. The thing I would only stress is getting your Slayer's labs done since they do just that much for the build.

You can also slot your Flicker Strike into your body armor as well. You don't need to socket it into the Oro's Sacrifice. The only reason why I did so was so I could use Kaom's Heart, which is probably the best in slot armor for the build. It gives us a ton of flat life, and increased fire damage. It pretty much gives us everything we need for our build. It is on your choice though. I have had other people just use other rare body armors too.

Good luck, exile!
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
jonrosado a écrit :
Slowest leveling I had in my entire PoE time, Im not sure if im THAT wrong about going with it but man its becoming end game the leveling. Could you check me and tell me whats up? I tried reading your whole guide many times but I dont see what im "missing" for it to be enjoyable. I want to try this build but just getting to 67 feels like a 99-100 experience..

I know you said you read this guide a ton of times, but did you miss the level 51 leveling portion? Did you try the mini-flicker setup mentioned in the guide? I personally had no trouble when using that in the Blood Aqueducts. Once I hit Blood Aqueducts, it only took me about an hour or two until I hit level 67 so I could use my Oro's Sacrifice. From there, I just did the rest of the labs, killed Kitava and then started to map.

When you are able to use Oro's Sacrifice and have your labs done, that is when it truly gets fun because you can then have an infinite Flicker Strike. I personally play just melee builds, so maybe it is just me, but I level fine with them. I pretty much level the same way with all of my melee characters, but with this build, since I was using Flicker Strike for my end-game, I just used a mini-flicker setup once I hit Blood Aqueducts with Terminus Est and Darkray Vectors.

I followed the tree without changing anything in it too so making the swap to Oro's Sacrifice at level 67 was smooth.

Looking at your character, it seems like you are using the recommended weapon, The Blood Reaper, but if you do, I would suggest taking Resolute Technique so it doesn't miss. That way you can just spam Double Strike without it ever missing and get all of the benefits from your skill gems and labs. But like I said, I would recommend you reading the level 51 leveling guide again, because using the mini-flicker setup should be a breeze in leveling at the Blood Aqueducts. You should be able to level really fast in that manner.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I assure you, once you get Oro's Sacrifice up and your labs, things become a breeze.
[Build/Stream Thread]
You can use flicker strike even before you can equip terminus.

At lv 44 you can equip Blood dance boots, 2x Daresso passion weapon, put poachers mark on blasphemy and you are good to go.
Until that i usually just use facebreakers shield charge/warchief
Could you sum up your sources for Ignite? It looks like 20% from Oro and 49% from Combustion support. With the reliance of generating Frenzy charges I’m interested if we need to get as close to 100% as possible or if there is a sweet spot around 80 or 90%. Other than making up the remaining 31% from jewels are there other sources of chance to ignite or other frenzy generating sources I missed from the guide?
"
Karthalin a écrit :
Could you sum up your sources for Ignite? It looks like 20% from Oro and 49% from Combustion support. With the reliance of generating Frenzy charges I’m interested if we need to get as close to 100% as possible or if there is a sweet spot around 80 or 90%. Other than making up the remaining 31% from jewels are there other sources of chance to ignite or other frenzy generating sources I missed from the guide?

I think you're missing some stuff from the guide, for sure, but don't worry, I can break it down for you.

-Oro's Sacrifice grants us 20%.
-Combustion Support grants 49%.
-Our Blasphemy+Flammability grants us 14%.

With these three alone, you are already sitting at about 83% chance to ignite.

We also grab the two Weapon Elemental Damage, Status Ailment Chance at the Southeastern part of the skill tree, which grants us 5% chance to ignite each, which in total gets us another 10% chance to ignite. With no jewels, calculated in this, we are already sitting at 93% chance to ignite which is way more than enough to sustain.

Even on Shaper who has curse resistance (which lowers our Flammability's curse effect, which then lowers our chance to ignite for the curse), I can still infinitely Flicker Strike without using and relying on my jewels that have chance to ignite on them. The jewels I crafted just had chance to ignite on them when I got the increased fire damage roll on them. I do not rely on the ignite chance from them at all.

If you have even 80-90% ignite chance, you are already in a sweet spot to net ignites for Frenzy Charges. I would not worry at all. As you can see, even without the jewels, you are already getting so much ignite chance naturally from the gems and the skill tree alone. Just getting them on jewels is just extra icing on the cake and not needed.

Hopefully this helps you out a bit more in understanding the ignites for this build. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Dernière édition par Bakuhakubasugasu, le 19 mars 2019 00:06:59
The flammability! Thats where a significant portion of the ignite came from. I also see the passives on the skill tree. Thanks for the answer! Almost 67, excited to give it a real try
the 20% damage loss happened to ascendant not slayer
"
Booomr a écrit :
the 20% damage loss happened to ascendant not slayer

Someone actually privately messaged me this a while back, but I forgot to change that in the guide.

Thanks for the reminder. :D

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
Karthalin a écrit :
The flammability! Thats where a significant portion of the ignite came from. I also see the passives on the skill tree. Thanks for the answer! Almost 67, excited to give it a real try

Glad you are seeing it now. :)

Almost at level 67 though, I am also excited for you. Just make sure you have your labs done and you should be good to go. Every single passive for the Slayer is important. Over leech, stun immunity and splash are crazy important. Impact for this build is huge too so we can use another gem for more damage instead of using one of skill gems for Melee Splash Support.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes for you. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Good luck, exile!
[Build/Stream Thread]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires