[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

Hello! I like this build. Superfun to play!

But maybe I'm missing something or not understanding a mechanic the right way.

You mentioned in your pantheon section that Blood rage would stop degen if you link it in the right order?

My blood rage isn't stopping the degen with immortal call proc at all, and I dont't see any buff/proc from the second Soul of Arakaali pantheon.

What am I missing?
"
Fredd32 a écrit :
Hello! I like this build. Superfun to play!

But maybe I'm missing something or not understanding a mechanic the right way.

You mentioned in your pantheon section that Blood rage would stop degen if you link it in the right order?

My blood rage isn't stopping the degen with immortal call proc at all, and I dont't see any buff/proc from the second Soul of Arakaali pantheon.

What am I missing?

Immortal Call just temporary stops the degen, it does not mean it fully stops it. If you are overleeching, you might not even notice or see your life stop in this fashion. This quick stopping of damage over time is what activates the pantheon for Soul of Arakaali. You will not be able to see the actual buff from the Soul of Arakaali happen or will not receive any indicator of this.

If you also have overleech and just all of the Slayer's notable passives anyways, you will not see the damage over time stop anyways since you will be out-regenerating the degen. If you notice that you are still losing life from your Blood Rage, then you must not have all of your labs done and didn't grab Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervor.

But as mentioned, you will not be able to see any identifier of the Soul of Arakaali actually going off. As long as you capture the soul Queen of the Great Tangle in the Jungle Valley Map, you should be good to go. I've had some people assume that you just get these pantheon abilities if you choose them, but you do have to capture the souls of these bosses to get the abilities. I'm guessing you knew that, but surprisingly, a lot of people tend to forget at times.

Good luck.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Dernière édition par Bakuhakubasugasu, le 21 mars 2019 10:40:07
"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :

But as mentioned, you will not be able to see any identifier of the Soul of Arakaali actually going off. As long as you capture the soul Queen of the Great Tangle in the Jungle Valley Map, you should be good to go. I've had some people assume that you just get these pantheon abilities if you choose them, but you do have to capture the souls of these bosses to get the abilities. I'm guessing you knew that, but surprisingly, a lot of people tend to forget at times.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input! That clears things up a bit. To sum it up, stuff happens and if I'm overleeching im good. :D

I've done 3 labs, got the Brutal Fervour and Impact nodes. Also got all the leeching nodes and life stuff, but when I'm not hitting mobs I degen, thats why I had to ask. Thanks!
"
Fredd32 a écrit :
"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :

Good luck.

Thanks for the input! That clears things up a bit. To sum it up, stuff happens and if I'm overleeching im good. :D

I've done 3 labs, got the Brutal Fervour and Impact nodes. Also got all the leeching nodes and life stuff, but when I'm not hitting mobs I degen, thats why I had to ask. Thanks!

No problem. Good luck to you, exile!

Enjoy!
[Build/Stream Thread]
due to recent changes hp loss does happen if u have to jump around alot without killing. between changing zones u wont have full hp keep in mind that , wont die either tbh.

im leveling enlighten to test switching it with blood magic in leap slam chain.

overleech seems to be working fine, i have started pushing maps today up to t13 i didnt have single issue. now waiting on some t14 maps to come
Hej man awesome guide.

Would it be possible to link flammability to curse on hit and flame golem? So i dont have to press the curse?
Ohhh w8 didnt see the bladphemy gem made it to a aura
"
Fr34k0fn4tur3 a écrit :
Ohhh w8 didnt see the bladphemy gem made it to a aura

Yup, that is the case. :D

I was actually a bit confused at what you meant first with Enlighten and Flammability lol.

Good to see that you understand now. Let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
I definitely need some sort of help sorting out my character with this build, Something is very wrong. I can't flicker for shit at the blood aqueduct in act 9
Nor do i barely deal any damage, thanks.
Hey, this is turning out to be a great build so far! I just had few questions:

1) What's the point of the Destroyer node? it seems to offer basically nothing since accuracy isn't needed and we do all elemental damage only. Would it be okay for me to respec these and use it on vitality void instead for faster leech and more leech overall?

2) Since fire golem is mainly there for the extra boost in damage, would it be okay to switch the ancestral protector with the golem so that the golem can be casted whenever we proc cwdt? This seem to work even for the totem since it will get the blood magic and the faster attack.

3) For the life of me for last two years of playing POE, I've never gotten a six link before. How long does it usually take for you to get a six link oro's sacrifice? I've even managed the Kaom's Heart, but I'm not sure when I will get oro's any time soon.

Thank you for the great guide! I'm loving this build so far!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires