[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
vcadorador a écrit :
Hi! Great build, I'm actually planning to make a slayer next league which is coming up soon. Do you have any plans on updating the guide into a non budget build?

You know, I was supposed to add an expensive update to this build, but I was working on like 7 guides simultaneously at the same time. Right now I am on that Apex Legends train so I haven't touched PoE for like a month or so now. X_X

Generally when I post a guide, I am still working on other guides at the same time. Once I get it posted, I kind of leave it there with minuscule updates, unless a new league or major updates happen to items/skills and etc. I have talked to a few people in a couple of pages back about similar more expensive options.

For some more expensive options, you can grab Xoph's Blood/Heart, Kaom's Roots and The Taming. If you get Kaom's Roots, you can they modify your skill tree to grab Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. You can also drop your Overwhelm lab since you get stun immunity from Kaom's Roots. Another thing to note is that Kaom's Roots pairs really well with Xoph's Blood since when you are hit, you can spread ash to them. Obviously this is a bit of a less chance if you grab Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, but it is still VERY strong.

You are still using mostly rares so capping your resistances and getting flat life on your items should still keep you pretty beefy.

Let me know if you got any other questions or concerns.

Good luck, exile!

#poe #apexlegends
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Dernière édition par Bakuhakubasugasu, le 1 mars 2019 10:19:59
Hi! I love playing flicker strike, and from the looks of it, this one might be one of my favorite so far! The only thing that makes me worried is the nerf to the leech mechanics that will come on patch 3.6. I think that 5 second leech limit will be a huge blow to Slayer builds, and I was wondering if it might be still viable in the next league. I think for the most part it might work, and I was thinking of replacing a health flask with the writhing jar just so that I can have a source of leech available whenever I need it (especially like uber lab, where I think the overleech will not help as much with the traps anymore). What are your thoughts on all of these? Do you recommend any changes so that it will be better fitted for the next league?

Thanks for your time and (hopefully) your reply!
"
MensisXIII a écrit :
Hi! I love playing flicker strike, and from the looks of it, this one might be one of my favorite so far! The only thing that makes me worried is the nerf to the leech mechanics that will come on patch 3.6. I think that 5 second leech limit will be a huge blow to Slayer builds, and I was wondering if it might be still viable in the next league. I think for the most part it might work, and I was thinking of replacing a health flask with the writhing jar just so that I can have a source of leech available whenever I need it (especially like uber lab, where I think the overleech will not help as much with the traps anymore). What are your thoughts on all of these? Do you recommend any changes so that it will be better fitted for the next league?

Thanks for your time and (hopefully) your reply!

The updates will definitely be a huge blow, but even with it, the passives of the Slayer still remain strong. Over-leeching even with a smaller amount is still very strong. We just need to think about how we might be leeching slightly less, but we still have over-leech regardless.

The speed of Flicker Strike grants us quite a nice speed for over-leech too. With all of the life that we have built into the build, you will survive long enough to leech your life back up. I don't think you need to worry much about using a Writhing Jar. I think just a regular life flask should suffice. That way you can get any affixes that may help you that you are missing.

I would still play it pretty much the same. The Slayer didn't change too much even though some of his notables have been changed. Losing the 20% from leeching is a bit of a bummer, but we still deal a good amount of damage as is already.

I might not play right from the get-go this league because I am still stuck in my Apex Legends phase, but we'll see.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.
[Build/Stream Thread]
for traps i have run special setup and it worked nice. drop vaal pact except for boss fight, alt weapons have some nice hp/regen stats , put determination and vitality gems and activate both auras on traps.....and just run trough most of them.

i will be runing this build as league starter and ill post some observations once i get some gear.
"
thepace a écrit :
for traps i have run special setup and it worked nice. drop vaal pact except for boss fight, alt weapons have some nice hp/regen stats , put determination and vitality gems and activate both auras on traps.....and just run trough most of them.

i will be runing this build as league starter and ill post some observations once i get some gear.

I honestly didn't have too much trouble with traps and my labs. Heck, I even did Uber Lab at level 65. The over-leech with Flicker Strike just wrecked Uber Izaro like nothing. Sure, he got in some damaging hits in, but the over-leech is just too strong.

Even with the nerf, it is going to be one of the best leech options in the game, if not the best.

Good luck to you though. Let me know if you got any questions that you need help with. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
this is my starter league in 3.6, Going to be fun to see what it can do =D
"
this is my starter league in 3.6, Going to be fun to see what it can do =D

For sure!! If you need any help, let me know and I will help.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
I saw this build, and having fond memories of an old flicker character of mine, got the urge to try it again.

My question for OP or anyone that's already played Flicker Strike in Synthesis, have you had any issues doing the League Memories and stuff with Flicker?

I've read that with Delve people ended up flickering out into the darkness and dying, so I wonder if it is still an issue in this league.
"
Yarik85 a écrit :
I saw this build, and having fond memories of an old flicker character of mine, got the urge to try it again.

My question for OP or anyone that's already played Flicker Strike in Synthesis, have you had any issues doing the League Memories and stuff with Flicker?

I've read that with Delve people ended up flickering out into the darkness and dying, so I wonder if it is still an issue in this league.

Unfortunately I have not played Synthesis yet because I am still stuck in playing Apex Legends, so I cannot say how Flicker Strike runs in the current league's mechanics. In Delve, it was hard to use Flicker Strike, but it was possible as long as you don't go braindead with it.

What I meant here is that you just hold Flicker Strike down without a bit of manual restraint. If you did it in small bursts and knew how to use it depending on how many targets there was, then it was quite possible.

For the new league, I don't know if you can still remain on the "shattered" floors when the memories break and if it treated as doing damage such as Delve's darkness, but if not and it reacts as just no floor for you to walk on, then Flicker Strike will still remain strong. I am not confirming anything, but just speculating and theorizing IF Synthesis acts like this.

I don't know when I will jump back into Path again since I am currently addicted to Apex, but if I do, I will most likely go with this Flicker Strike build again with some updates because someone pointed out that the passive tree and some ascendancies have been updated. I have not really read the patch/update notes yet either so I do not know much about the changes.

Good luck though!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Really enjoying this build so far in 3.6!
Dernière édition par TempusSteam, le 12 mars 2019 16:53:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires