[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

1st room I circled him like usual, finally got VMS up and tore him down. Second room I have not been so lucky... tried twice :(

I hate the lab and I suck at it LOL

Dang I need a carry to finish this stupid Uber Lab.

I did respect back into this build... again. It is a lot of fun, even with its short comings.
Hey guys, I am hoping someone can help me here. I can't make this build work like in the video.
Now, I am only level 81 but I can't even complete uber lab and I can't do t10 maps. I am clearly doing something terribly wrong, so perhaps someobe who understand the build can give me a pointer or two?
I am not really doing damage in the amount I was expecting, and for me this is probably the squishiest character I have played.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2xAHa2w9, and my profile is open if anyone wants to chekc that out. IGN is The_Great_Firestorm (well, I thought it would be great, but ...)

Thanks in advance.
"
sikker a écrit :
Hey guys, I am hoping someone can help me here. I can't make this build work like in the video.
Now, I am only level 81 but I can't even complete uber lab and I can't do t10 maps. I am clearly doing something terribly wrong, so perhaps someobe who understand the build can give me a pointer or two?
I am not really doing damage in the amount I was expecting, and for me this is probably the squishiest character I have played.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2xAHa2w9, and my profile is open if anyone wants to chekc that out. IGN is The_Great_Firestorm (well, I thought it would be great, but ...)

Thanks in advance.

In general, the build doesn't work. Uber Lab is borderline impossible, red maps hit too hard for such a squishy char, this build is mostly for spamming skills in town and yelling in global chat.

You only do damage when Vaal Molten Shell is up. If you don't own a Soul Ripper, or you're in a boss fight, that means you have no dps, and you better hope enough adds turn up to charge it.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :

In general, the build doesn't work. Uber Lab is borderline impossible, red maps hit too hard for such a squishy char, this build is mostly for spamming skills in town and yelling in global chat.

You only do damage when Vaal Molten Shell is up. If you don't own a Soul Ripper, or you're in a boss fight, that means you have no dps, and you better hope enough adds turn up to charge it.

Ehrmn ... OK? The build doesn't work? So I should just sell my gear and do something else?
Well you do a lot of damage without VMS. I just run to next pack, cast FS and shirt the edges and they die pretty good.

I do have the flasks needed and its true, they melt just about anything. Map bosses are not a real issue, besides the ones that move around a lot.

Its a very fun build and thank you OP for the build guide and the Video is top notch and funny as heck LOL. I bet you put a lot of time into that video, its great !

My toon is only 87 so I still need to level up more, but its fun as heck :)

Uber Lab is a issue like myself and others have said, plus Delving high levels are also an issue if you can't kill still fast enough.
Dernière édition par Konflict, le 12 janv. 2019 09:25:15
Well, as I said I am not doing enough damage without VMS and I am very squishy. I was hoping for some advice.

...... that image is from the OP ...... 383 deaths at level 88. I didn’t pay attention to that figure until about level 80 .... and by the time I got to L81 I realised it was time to respec. So, as previous reply said, it may not be that you’re doing anything wrong ... it’s just a very squishy meme build. Having said that, most of my deaths were due to lag and dc.
This build works fine in T10. The video is showing T16. I am only on T10 (clearing all Atlas maps when I can) but the build does nothing wrong in general.
you'll die a lot after t10 tho
"
Luizgp a écrit :
you'll die a lot after t10 tho

I am crushing T12 with no problem whatsoever right now. I will try to upload a video if I can easily do T16.

I don't have soulripper flask or expensive gear. I just followed the guide and understand where my damage/healing comes from.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires