[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

"
SG7x a écrit :
So i have all the gear, levels, jewels, and resistances set up correctly but for some reason my VMS seems to 1 not proc or 2 proc and not kill anything (bosses). Any suggestions because clearly im missing something.

Overall some people seem to be forgetting this is a meme build and that means HP/Survivability issues. However, i managed to kill two guardians last night solo (without VMS, that was a pain) so it can still clear content.

Anyways, if anyone can suggest a solution to my VMS issues id love the help. My profile should be open.

Are you trying to cast regular Molten Shell during it? That'll overwrite the Vaal Molten Shell.
"
Obviously its a meme build, but there is something more than "a HP issue" if i have to call for help to complete a cruel lab. You wouldnt be able to get to shapers and elders and such while being constantly one-shot by everything, so i am doing something wrong here."

Correct you are doing something wrong, i was able to get uber lab completed with no issues sitting around 4.5k hp.

"
Are you trying to cast regular Molten Shell during it? That'll overwrite the Vaal Molten Shell.

I am not, correct me if im wrong but with this build regular MS should never get activated ONLY the VMS.
"
SG7x a écrit :
Correct you are doing something wrong, i was able to get uber lab completed with no issues sitting around 4.5k hp.

Almost no one here has been able to do Uber Lab with this build. If you did it with no issues, please tell the rest of us how.

"
SG7x a écrit :
I am not, correct me if im wrong but with this build regular MS should never get activated ONLY the VMS.

If you have the Soul Ripper so that VMS is always up, then sure. But if you don't, or you haven't filled it with souls yet, regular Molten Shell will still go off every half second with the cooldown, which gives you some dps and some survivability. If means you'll be casting less self cast Fire Storms, but you've got 5 different things CWDT already, and other than the Blade Vortex, none of these spells besides Molten Shell are setup as damage dealers, just ignite procers.

I suspect a lot of us are in the habit of hitting MS every half second, and maybe kept doing it during the VMS not realizing it overwrites.
"
If you have the Soul Ripper so that VMS is always up, then sure. But if you don't, or you haven't filled it with souls yet, regular Molten Shell will still go off every half second with the cooldown, which gives you some dps and some survivability. If means you'll be casting less self cast Fire Storms, but you've got 5 different things CWDT already, and other than the Blade Vortex, none of these spells besides Molten Shell are setup as damage dealers, just ignite procers.

I suspect a lot of us are in the habit of hitting MS every half second, and maybe kept doing it during the VMS not realizing it overwrites.

I actually dont even have normal MS on my bar. As for uber lab i had no issues but id likely attribute it to the fact i was already level 91 and fully geared otherwise im not sure what people are doing wrong because i had almost no issues (I did forget a bleed flask and hp flask at first but i did manage to make it to the first trial's chest so i fixed that).

e: As for the soul ripper comment im not sure which one i have but its not the 30ex one.
Dernière édition par SG7x, le 10 janv. 2019 05:54:04
Is it worth to use Avatar of Fire ?
Dernière édition par Envyetl, le 10 janv. 2019 09:17:20
"
SG7x a écrit :
I actually dont even have normal MS on my bar. As for uber lab i had no issues but id likely attribute it to the fact i was already level 91 and fully geared otherwise im not sure what people are doing wrong because i had almost no issues (I did forget a bleed flask and hp flask at first but i did manage to make it to the first trial's chest so i fixed that).

e: As for the soul ripper comment im not sure which one i have but its not the 30ex one.

If you're not using Soul Ripper, and you're not using Molten Shell, where is your dps coming from when VMS is on cooldown? Are you just standing around in Fire Storm waiting for stuff to slowly die?
Is anyone here currently leveling up or gathering items for this build in Betrayal? I can gift my gear and gems since i done playing it.
"
phaser93 a écrit :
Is anyone here currently leveling up or gathering items for this build in Betrayal? I can gift my gear and gems since i done playing it.

Very done, as your account says "banned" under it.
Some of you seem to be having trouble with the Labyrinth, so I'm going to list some tips that helped me:

- You can't leech life when hitting lab trap totems, but igniting them will grant life with our setup. Try casting a Firestorm at nearby trap totems before running through traps, and it will help keep you alive.

- The Soul of Ralakesh minor pantheon is invaluable here. 25% less damage taken from most lab traps while moving is excellent. Chance to avoid bleed helps with spikes.

- Izaro is completely incapable of hitting you if you circlestrafe around him from a significant enough distance. You are very unlikely to generate enough souls to use Vaal Molten Shell during the Izaro fight, so just let your cast loop sustain itself while you run in a circle around the arena, avoiding all damage. You may need to cast Firestorm every so often to continue it. Only do so after he's used his Leap Slam, and only do 1 cast, because you need to continue strafing immediately. Watch out for the Goddess' fireballs while you're standing still, casting. An instant life flask is recommended, just in case.

- Important note about Networking mode: Crashing a lab instance is rather frustrating, but teleporting into Izaro's slam attack is worse. Using Lockstep is recommended despite the server lag it causes, because you should be able to make it through the Labyrinth without crashing the instance, and Lockstep mode guarantees that your character is where they appear to be on your screen. If you are using Predictive mode, you are significantly less likely to crash an instance, but your character will almost never actually be where they are on your screen, and this is incredibly dangerous in the Izaro fight, where your position is paramount.
The Uber Lab that just spawned for today has adds in the fight, so you can quickly get VMS and kill him. May be a good day for people who've had trouble. I just one shot him.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires