[3.5] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Truly Excessive CWDT

Have I been the only one who selected Avatar of Fire? I found that my ice storm and lightning skills were killing me, and Avatar of Fire has solved this problem.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
If you want a build like this but that is able to steamroll up to Tier16 I would advise you to check the Lazy walker jugg. I play it and it's insanely effective.
It's honestly a pretty fun build but quite squishy and prone to 1 shots in higher tier red maps, it's especially fun when you get a nearby allies can't die pack and the rare one takes a while to die and you get like 20ms frame times until it rapidly catches up in super speed. (although it can occasionally kill you)

I've got to around 4750 hp so far by getting the best life rolls I could get on my stuff within my budget which is quite important. I think you could potentially get to 5k if you got really good life rolls and didn't try to get cooldown recovery and such. (Something like a +120 life, 10% inc max life elder belt with no res for example is only around 1ex in Betrayal league which can be a massive health boost. Most likely 300-500 health on it's own.) I do still get 1 shot sometimes but it's mostly due to bad positioning.

Even without Soul Ripper or Vaal Molten Shell up it clears very well and will do most bosses other than the real endgame ones. And if the boss has adds it's even possible to use Vaal Molten Shell in those endgame ones too to melt them in seconds (unless they have invulnerable phases which can be troublesome for this build as the main post/video said).

Also, the main post doesn't seem to mention this (it's only mentioned in the budget path of building import) but Soul Catcher is a nice very cheap alternative to Soul Ripper that can help a bit with Vaal MS uptime, but if there's no adds at all in a boss you will have to rely on the clusterfuck of firestorms and other spells instead which does do respectable enough DPS on it's own but certainly not the 10-20 million of Vaal MS.

It's surprisingly viable for a meme lag build as long as you have the PC to not get terrible fps but it's not particularly budget not accounting for the PC parts you need to get for a stable 60+ fps. I've spent around 500c on it so far and that obviously isn't including Soul Ripper.

Hint: Always use the Firestorm MTX for that extra screen cancer goodness.
Dernière édition par nadiayorc, le 3 févr. 2019 06:10:36
I love it !!!! :)
Nice picture :)
Am i doing something wrong i only have like 49% reserved mana after i put the build together?
Dernière édition par PenisoftheExile, le 31 janv. 2019 12:28:06
So how does one trigger Vaal Molten Shell to activate if the guide didn't put CWDT to it?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out now.
Dernière édition par RelaxedPen, le 1 févr. 2019 13:01:42
So this is late at this point, but, I'm not getting any recovery at all from damage taken gained as mana- is there a minimum threshold of it I need to hit in order to get anything from the eye of innocence hits?
I have two questions about this build:

1. Can it be done on Energy Shield build. I Currently have fire ball/ firestorm build with energy shield and Chaos Inoculation and i could refund all the points but it would be expensive

2 The chest is giving -50% fire resistance and and 20% increase fire damage taken - so is that means that we will take more damage from self ignite and can we achieve maximum fire resistance with this -50%?

"
RelaxedPen a écrit :
So how does one trigger Vaal Molten Shell to activate if the guide didn't put CWDT to it?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out now.

Just curious, what was the fix? I'm eying a number of Witch builds (all elementalist for pew pew) to try to get away from Marauders for once come Synthesis, I'm looking for ones that have uber fast clear speed, eye candy goodness (more screen cancer the better), and are viable 100% endgame. Which naturally led me to this as one of the builds to look at, if something wasn't activating though, what did you do to fix it?
I did it. And i'm killing my self on level 3-4 maps super easy.....
What to do the burning damage is too much and i have max fire resistance?

check my gear and tell me if i'm doing it right
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TreantBG/characters

I was thinking it was because of the physical damage so i put armor flask and it was again of no use.

I just die all the time.... please help

Copy from the logs
"

2019/02/28 01:29:13 1207714218 a21 [INFO Client 53480] : LelqPenkaKudeEBelejnika has committed suicide.
2019/02/28 01:30:57 1207818234 a21 [INFO Client 53480] : LelqPenkaKudeEBelejnika has committed suicide.
2019/02/28 01:31:07 1207828015 a21 [INFO Client 53480] : LelqPenkaKudeEBelejnika has committed suicide.
2019/02/28 01:31:31 1207852562 a21 [INFO Client 53480] : LelqPenkaKudeEBelejnika has committed suicide.
2019/02/28 01:32:05 1207886312 a21 [INFO Client 53480] : LelqPenkaKudeEBelejnika has committed suicide.
Dernière édition par TreantBG, le 27 févr. 2019 18:33:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires