[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Hi. Awesome build and very thorough. You mentioned in a reply that you wouldn't 'level' with this build. I am OCD when it comes to these sort of games and play as if its HC and SSF style. What skill would you recommend to level with until endgame if not vortex?. Or did I misinterpret your comment. Cheers

Dernière édition par Dysplazia, le 8 janv. 2019 23:02:51
Really fun build, mobs are slow AF with temp chains + aspect of the spider it's hilarious

Still a bunch of upgrades to make.

Current gear:
"

Yolo exalted the ES on the helm :) and life on the belt :(

Dex on gloves are wasted since I use a level 7 phase run now, so need to find new ones. Chest and weapon are my next upgrades

Running two lvl 3 enlightens for the time being in order to get 4 aura's up. Mana pool is just under two casts which isn't that big of a deal at the moment.

Edit: Just got the 4% reserved mana node, total mana is now like 135 so mana isn't an issue anymore
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Dernière édition par twapper, le 9 janv. 2019 00:31:55
Hello :)

I'm new to LL/CI build and i was wondering why you decide to play Ci instead of LL ? Maybe i'm missing something important.
playing this build for 2days now and it's amazing remind me the good old day of unkillable CI .

just a question i have mana sustain problem only 81 mana left with spider aspect maybe i'm doing something wrong any tips are welcome thanks
"
ayced a écrit :
playing this build for 2days now and it's amazing remind me the good old day of unkillable CI .

just a question i have mana sustain problem only 81 mana left with spider aspect maybe i'm doing something wrong any tips are welcome thanks

You still have temp chains linked to enlighten. With spider aura, you can spec out of temp chains and dual curse, re-color the item to have 4 blue, and move your discipline, like this:

(Boots are just my own item, you'd want to re-color your helmet)
I am tryng your buyld and was wandering if adding fire golem insted of storm brand in self cast weapon wouldnt increase dps ?
I must say that I am really enjoying this build. Loving the play style and versatility coming from a Jugg/Sunder build. Flows so much nicer and the technical detail is amazing.
First of all thank you very much for this detailed guide! This is my first non melee and CI build and following your guide I've comfortably reached level 60 and had no issues whatsoever. Almost getting to maps and I'm sure they will pose no more threat than acts 1-10.

I checked out your character and now I wonder should I build my tree like in POB or the same as you did? You are running 2 curses alongside Aspect of the Spider and you respected out of several cold damage nodes.
Also you seem to have stopped using Phase Run. I'm guessing this is because it's not really necessary anymore after a certain level but would like to hear your opinion.

Oh and I wish you a happy 2019 and hope your better half is recovering well!
Hi thanks for the guide i really love it!

I blast through T12 and T13 maps at the moment and tried my first t14 today, but i totally got wrecked by the boss :(

Since this is my first real CI build, I would love if anyone could look over my character and give me some hints, because I think maybe I'm doing something horribly wrong.
Sitting on 10,5k ES right now and I know that every piece of gear could have more ES on it (but its soo expensive ^^).

The t14 map i got wrecked on (and a guild mate had to do the boss for me within the last portal) was Dark Forest boss, here is a picture of the mapmods:

https://imgur.com/a/osZdg5x

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Again, i would really appreciate some tips :)
Thank you all and thanks OP for the nice build
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 9 janv. 2019 13:49:59
"
Bisrob a écrit :
Hi thanks for the guide i really love it!

The t14 map i got wrecked on (and a guild mate had to do the boss for me within the last portal) was Dark Forest boss, here is a picture of the mapmods:

https://imgur.com/a/osZdg5x

Don't get discouraged by that map. Dark Forest boss is one of the hardest map bosses in the game. If you don't one phase him he goes immune and wrecks you. Generally just port out after he goes immune and go back in and wait for that phase to be over.

Buy a level 20/20 corrupted vortex for now. The dps increase is insane and they are less than 5c.

http://poe.trade/search/nourigonumabod
Dernière édition par brawndo89, le 9 janv. 2019 13:58:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires