[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Why enfeeble over temporal chains?

edit: also conc effect feels good in place of swift affliction imo..slight reduction in clear qol for ~10% more damage. (I mostly use this char for boss killing)
Dernière édition par boomersoonr, le 8 janv. 2019 16:15:04
Hi Guys, I wrote a few sites before. I was able to improve my gear and I killed UberElder with 1 death and this death was my fault.
It wasnt my first UberElder kill, so I knew the fight, but by far the easiest, with my mediocre gear.

This build is great, thanks for sharing it and the guide is awesome. I really like the crefting part, as you might see. ;)

I have just one question left.
Frostbite? does ist work on the Dot? In POB it works, but a few sites before a user said, it doesnt work.

Thanks and have fun.

edit: BTW the loot was crap ;)
Dernière édition par Strawulin, le 8 janv. 2019 17:06:06
"
George20 a écrit :
I got a sceptre with Minions deal x% Increased Damage and x% Increased Damage when on full life, but the Spine of the First Claimant has my Vortex and Cold Snap do more DoT damage. With my rare sceptre, the Dot damage is less, but I think the initial hit does more damage, but that's not the Dot.

I think using a rare sceptre then is only for the 'Cast a Socketed Spell' mastercraft, Spine of the First Claimant is better then I will use it.
Dernière édition par George20, le 8 janv. 2019 17:25:46
Thank you very much for this guide, you are awesome :)

The build is really fun it gave me a good start into item crafting. With your crafting guide, I even made some profit while equipping my character.
Dernière édition par caitoor, le 9 janv. 2019 12:47:34
I have a question about crafting the vaal regalia. How do you get those 1xx% of ES? Is it just with fossils or is it a combination of alt+regal + suffix/prefix block + fossils?

I am just beginning to learn about crafting!

Thanks guys
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
I have a question about crafting the vaal regalia. How do you get those 1xx% of ES? Is it just with fossils or is it a combination of alt+regal + suffix/prefix block + fossils?

I am just beginning to learn about crafting!

Thanks guys

Dense fossils.

Dense + prismatic + corroded for higher chance to hit high ES with no chance of resistances
One thing to the pros:

Hall of Grandmasters viable
Dernière édition par advena, le 8 janv. 2019 19:10:47
"
advena a écrit :
One thing to the pros:

Hall of Grandmasters viable

Yeah this build wrecks HOGM!
hay love the build i am sitting just over 13k es i just wondering what best enchant for boots?
Dernière édition par AngusKhanTheGreat, le 8 janv. 2019 21:58:16
"
hay love the build i am sitting just over 13k es i just wondering what best enchant for boots?

Personally no boot enchant beats out 10% Movement speed for me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires