[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Just wanted to say thanks to OP for the build. Easily killed uber elder last night with pretty mediocre gear. Can check my profile it's nothing special. Most expensive items were the chest and level 21 vortex. If anyone is looking for a good dps boost for just over an exalt I def recommend checking out 21 vortex. Was more than 10% increase for my character. Check your POB.
"
First of all thank you very much for this detailed guide! This is my first non melee and CI build and following your guide I've comfortably reached level 60 and had no issues whatsoever. Almost getting to maps and I'm sure they will pose no more threat than acts 1-10.

I checked out your character and now I wonder should I build my tree like in POB or the same as you did? You are running 2 curses alongside Aspect of the Spider and you respected out of several cold damage nodes.
Also you seem to have stopped using Phase Run. I'm guessing this is because it's not really necessary anymore after a certain level but would like to hear your opinion.

Oh and I wish you a happy 2019 and hope your better half is recovering well!

OP or someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe OP is optimizing their build around their shield, Atziri's Reflection, the fated version of Atziri's Mirror. This is a really expensive item (the cheapest right now is 27ex), so I'd personally recommend following the PoB listed under skill trees.
Dernière édition par Slithid, le 9 janv. 2019 15:15:53
"
Slithid a écrit :
"
ayced a écrit :
playing this build for 2days now and it's amazing remind me the good old day of unkillable CI .

just a question i have mana sustain problem only 81 mana left with spider aspect maybe i'm doing something wrong any tips are welcome thanks

You still have temp chains linked to enlighten. With spider aura, you can spec out of temp chains and dual curse, re-color the item to have 4 blue, and move your discipline, like this:

(Boots are just my own item, you'd want to re-color your helmet)

i'm a idiot thanks dude
I am using this weapon

My understanding is that the added cold damage applies only to attacks, and therefore I'm not shooting myself in the foot in regards to Elemental Equilibrium. Is this correct?
Could you please help me identify what to upgrade next on my gear? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dernière édition par Starmaker12, le 9 janv. 2019 22:22:04
"
Starmaker12 a écrit :
Could you please help me identify what to upgrade next on my gear? Any help would be greatly appreciated

We can't access your char. You can change your options or link your items directly here
"
loonypt a écrit :
I am using this weapon

My understanding is that the added cold damage applies only to attacks, and therefore I'm not shooting myself in the foot in regards to Elemental Equilibrium. Is this correct?

That type of cold damage applies to both spells and attacks I believe
Logged in just to thank for this detailed, well written guide. This should be the standard for good guides. Managed to kill Uber elder for the first time. God bless!
IGN Gulau PM me if offline
"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
"
Starmaker12 a écrit :

We can't access your char. You can change your options or link your items directly here
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Starmaker12/characters.
I think it should work now.
The character name is Starmaker_betrayal. Thank you so much
Dernière édition par Starmaker12, le 9 janv. 2019 22:32:11
I found this guide a few days ago and today i finally decided to change my occultist build to this one. It has been great, the build looks pretty strong and it´s also fun to play.

First of all thanks for the guide, specially for the crafting section that helps new players like me a lot. This is the most complete and best guide i´ve seen so far in this forum.

Now that i tested the build in red maps and Delve, i am decided to commit more and upgrade my gear to attempt to clear some of the endgame content.
So i will apreciate any tips on which items i should upgrade first or what can i do now.

Thanks guys, have fun!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires