[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Crafted this ring last night, so I've replaced my belt with Bated Breath for the time being:

Going to look into crafting a belt to see if I can get one with more ES, but I think it would need to be pretty good to out-do the ES, QOL, and a little extra damage bated gives.

Also upgraded my weapon to:

Need to farm more fossils to see if I can make one worth multimodding. Also going to get a higher ES chest tonight, probably.
Dernière édition par Slithid, le 8 janv. 2019 07:35:49
"
Slithid a écrit :
Crafted this ring last night, so I've replaced my belt with Bated Breath for the time being:

How did you craft it? Beast crafted Aspect of the spider? Or is there another way?

Playing the same built, but not going the Minion route, at least for know.
Breezing through content pretty easily so far.

Char Name is Retardine, for those who are interested.
Next upgrades to come:
Helm lab enchant
gloves
boots

"
SlowMo a écrit :
"
Slithid a écrit :

How did you craft it? Beast crafted Aspect of the spider? Or is there another way?

Yeah beast crafting would be the way to do it. You can buy rings with spider aura and those resists, but they're all 5ex+, and the cheapest opal is 20ex, without ES, at the time of this reply.

I bought the base ring with ES and resists for 2ex, crafted spider aura on it from my menagerie, then got lucky with a first try 24% faster recharge.

Had a friend who had the Fenumus fight, so four of us ran that to all get the spider recipe.
Dernière édition par Slithid, le 8 janv. 2019 08:23:55

managed to craft these last night going to give the build a try what are the best 2 rolls on a watchers eye for this build thanks :)
Do u have an example gear of when u killed uber elder with tabula?
Great guide, been having a blast playing this build! First time ever doing some serious crafting and I'm pretty happy with the results. I am having mana regen issues though. Any suggestions on how to get high enough regen without wasting mods on gear?

Running Blasphemy(Enfeeble), Discipline, Spider Aspect and LvL 2 Clarity with a LvL 3 Enlighten on the Blaspehmy/Discipline.

Sort of accidentally crafted this

It gives an insane amount of ES. Seems like its the only one like it thats been listed for trade.

44% Max ES + 16% ES from body. Gives me like 1700 ES
Dernière édition par Juts, le 8 janv. 2019 13:00:51
I got a lucky Aspect of the Spider drop from a safehouse, and it's actually decently usable too. Would you say it's worth respeccing out of dual curse into enfeeble/spider with this? SSF btw -- haven't found Enlighten so I would probably need to keep some reduced mana res nodes

Dernière édition par Trentemoller, le 8 janv. 2019 13:11:10
"
Trentemoller a écrit :
I got a lucky Aspect of the Spider drop from a safehouse, and it's actually decently usable too. Would you say it's worth respeccing out of dual curse into enfeeble/spider with this? SSF btw -- haven't found Enlighten so I would probably need to keep some reduced mana res nodes

I would highly recommend speccing out of dual curse and into spider aura. If you're running temp chains as your second curse, it's like that but way stronger. The radius on it is insane too. When I run atziri and she does add phase, I stand in the center of the room and it webs enemies spawning on the edges.
First time running a CI build. What's the downside of running a well rolled Loreweave instead of ES chest?

Currently sitting at 9.5k ES with 80% res/40% ele dmg loreweave.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires