[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

had a few exa to spare, upgraded boots and weapon, sitting at 11.6k es.
looking to upgrade the jewels, then chest and rings.

Dernière édition par sevenfold, le 4 janv. 2019 16:47:06
Quick question.. If I have adds xx to xx cold damage to spells.
would that be making my elemental equilibrium effect work against me?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
PoorLime a écrit :

Yes it would, orb of storms and brand would also be doing some cold damage and therefore proc EE on cold and lightning, increasing the monsters resistance to cold damage which you really don't want.
So, I settled on a good way of getting poisoned and generally stayingh poisoned for Apep's Supremacy.

I was using two jewels with poison chance, obviously not thrilled with wasting that many jewel sockets. CWDT made a huge, immidiatly noticable improvment and it's now 100% reliable to stay poisoned.

The spells in weapon are ( almost) good enough by them selves, not quite.
"
CipherNox a écrit :
"
PoorLime a écrit :

Yes it would, orb of storms and brand would also be doing some cold damage and therefore proc EE on cold and lightning, increasing the monsters resistance to cold damage which you really don't want.

well fuck me sideways..
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Decided to reroll to this build since I always wanted to try it. Cant say im disappointed. Mainly because the gameplay is completly different from other builds. Did a t15 shaped estuary with some nasty mods and the build didnt even care about the mods. Syndicates are no problem.

I got lucky and crafted that belt in one try. Im keeping my chest at the moment since the belt is helping with the es. Sitting at nearly 11k es.
Decided to craft the 120es regen while an unique or rare mob nearbyto see how it goes against bosses etc. Feels rpetty good but I dont know if its just better to put more quality.
My next upgrade would probably be the weapon and self craft a better helmete and boots and also replace that amulet
Dernière édition par TsunaH, le 4 janv. 2019 19:40:39
Maybe this is already answerd but when you get 28 and start using vortex and in my case tabula what do you link it wiht other than
Control des and ele fccus?

Hey OP why aren't you guys using Mark of the Shaper? Volatile Anomaly scales with all of our damage. My tree's a little different than yours but VA pulls out another 100k dps dot when it procs.
"
TenarWhat a écrit :

Hey OP why aren't you guys using Mark of the Shaper? Volatile Anomaly scales with all of our damage. My tree's a little different than yours but VA pulls out another 100k dps dot when it procs.

On kill. Doesnt help on bosses and trash melts anyways. I'd be more exited about the spell damage if other ring is a Elder ring.

In a perfect world with resists sorted else where it's def a good ring. I'm using

Aspect of the Spider IMO is too good to give up, too expensive to buy on a Crystal Belt and probably expensive ( havnt looked) if on a Elder ring
Oh, also PSA for anyone it may help,

Bated Breath gives me some 150 ES more than a Crystal Belt with like 120 ES on it. So...More ES than a good Crystal Belt AND 50% ES recharge rate.

Results may vary depending on your tree and amount of % vs flat ES you have...but my Gear is decent and the tree is comparatively typical.

( I'll link my gear for context)

And the Crystal Belt I mentioned which I'm not using:
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 5 janv. 2019 03:49:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires