[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Idarroc,

How to connect weapon?

Frost Bomb = Orb of Storms = Storm Brand
Frost Bomb = Orb of Storms ; Storm Brand
Frost Bomb ; Orb of Storms = Storm Brand

Frost Bomb = Storm Brand ; Orb of Storms

Frost Bomb ; Orb of Storms ; Storm Brand
"
kip81636 a écrit :
Idarroc,

How to connect weapon?

Frost Bomb = Orb of Storms = Storm Brand
Frost Bomb = Orb of Storms ; Storm Brand
Frost Bomb ; Orb of Storms = Storm Brand

Frost Bomb = Storm Brand ; Orb of Storms

Frost Bomb ; Orb of Storms ; Storm Brand

Doesn't matter dude.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :

Doesn't matter dude.

But Idarroc say: These skills DO NOT have to be linked.
"
kip81636 a écrit :
"

Doesn't matter dude.

What do you mean " but"? Right, they don't have to be linked. And it doesn't matter what order they're on in your scepter. So what are you confused about? XD
"
"
kip81636 a écrit :
"

Doesn't matter dude.

What do you mean " but"? Right, they don't have to be linked. And it doesn't matter what order they're on in your scepter. So what are you confused about? XD

I can’t make a scepter 3 socket, 0 link.
"
kip81636 a écrit :

You can't craft 0 links at the bench, but items can absolutely have zero links. If you really wanted this for whatever reason you could get it with fusings eventually.

But why would you want to. The spells will be cast identically whether the scepter has zero, one, or two links. The links are irrelevant. You just need three blue sockets in any link configuration.
"
kip81636 a écrit :

????

The links DO NOT MATTER
Really enjoyed this build as an unstoppable boss killer. I leveled to 100 with WO and switched to this for Uber Elder farm - never done Uber Elder myself, and did it deathless on first try, build can do everything, but I might also be a bit overgeared. Made a few adjustments for mana sustain tho.

Edit: When I wrote my comment, I said that this build could do everything. At the time I didn't actually know for sure, so here's an update.

I never did Uber Atziri before, I have now, deathless. HogM, pff, ez. Delve 350 Lich, no problem.

Only thing I haven't tried is Aul, because I haven't found him yet, and Master Mind because I just started focusing on Syndicates when I started this build. Everything else is a walk in the cakepark.
Dernière édition par Retarjoe, le 5 janv. 2019 03:34:18
Hey, as I am new to poe I was wondering if this would work with a 2handed staff too. I would just like to try it on the second weapon set. Could you help me with that?
"
Oh, also PSA for anyone it may help,

Bated Breath gives me some 150 ES more than a Crystal Belt with like 120 ES on it. So...More ES than a good Crystal Belt AND 50% ES recharge rate.

Results may vary depending on your tree and amount of % vs flat ES you have...but my Gear is decent and the tree is comparatively typical.

( I'll link my gear for context)

And the Crystal Belt I mentioned which I'm not using:

I keep going back and forth on the bated breath. I made a Stygian Vise with over 120 resist, cold damage and 41 es. Even with a high es jewel I lose a lot of es. Trying to decide if the extra flexibility from the resists as well as adding onslaught from the jewel is worth it. You may just need to get the extra es from body armor to make it worth it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires