[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
MaceQuindoo a écrit :
"
BenN1ce a écrit :
Dumb question as i should know this. To proc EE do you just need something that adds non Cold damage to attacks ? Bought a cheap sceptre for later on they has added fire damage? It only has like 60 minion damage but with trigger skill craft cost me like 10c. I'm trying to determine if I'm fine.

Use the lightning skills in your wep to trigger EE. Just make sure you have no cold dmg on gear.

The guide literally recommends added cold damage on rings if all other stats are fine. Am I missing something?

Edit: Never mind, I assume you meant to say “don’t use any added cold damage to spells”. Raw cold damage is fine.
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 3 janv. 2019 13:41:11
@Idarroc

I noticed you aren't using Phase Run at the moment. Any reasoning behind that, or does it not fit anymore? Also, are there any skill gems that can't be lvl 21 besides the obvious CWDT etc ones? And what about Essence Worm with Wrath or something? Or is wrath purely lightning?
Dernière édition par Anointedone, le 3 janv. 2019 14:13:05
"
Anointedone a écrit :
"
MaceQuindoo a écrit :
"
BenN1ce a écrit :
Dumb question as i should know this. To proc EE do you just need something that adds non Cold damage to attacks ? Bought a cheap sceptre for later on they has added fire damage? It only has like 60 minion damage but with trigger skill craft cost me like 10c. I'm trying to determine if I'm fine.

Use the lightning skills in your wep to trigger EE. Just make sure you have no cold dmg on gear.

The guide literally recommends added cold damage on rings if all other stats are fine. Am I missing something?

Edit: Never mind, I assume you meant to say “don’t use any added cold damage to spells”. Raw cold damage is fine.

Cold Damage % increases are fine since that just scales any cold we're already applying, we want to avoid flat cold damage increases.
Quick update: I love this build super strong and fun to play.
After beating shaper/guardians/elder I've just killed uber elder for the first time ever.

Sadly I just got

but hey at least I could beat that dude and man that fight was fun.

Dernière édition par Lasu, le 3 janv. 2019 17:10:07
Idarroc i love you! have a nice day!
Were are people getting strength from? I'm level 60 and don't even have 60 strength so I can equip a good sceptre?
"
BenN1ce a écrit :
Were are people getting strength from? I'm level 60 and don't even have 60 strength so I can equip a good sceptre?

Jewelry or Jewels. You want things like this.

"
BenN1ce a écrit :

There is gear in this game you know XD

Amulet is a easy source of 20-30 from the implicit too.
what helmet enchant is best, vortex damage, duration, or cooldown recovery?
just did my first uber elder on this build. went really good, made it deathless. 3rd kill Overall.
My first es char ever. don´t really know if uber was so easy because my gear is really good, can´t really determine if it´s good, crafted it all myself.

Amazing build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires