[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Well I finally got around to trying some end game stuff, so far managed shaper with 1 death due to beam + clone frostbolts + vortex ball all hitting me at the exact same time, uber atziri deathless, red elder and all shaper / elder guardians deathless. Still got a fair way to improve all my gear before I'm done but so far this is probably one of the most capable builds I've played so far, none of the content has felt stressful or painful to complete.

Currently sitting at 9.4k es and an unbuffed tooltip of 165k (~310k buffed) DoT dps with 21/0 vortex and level 19 supports which kills most things in 2-3 casts, even guardians + shaper phases.

Still trying to work towards uber elder and hoping I'll actually be able to manage it with this build but so far it's been really really strong, thanks for making the guide.

after some 5 tries i think i got a decent weapon? :D the minion modifier is kida bad tier, but the others are good for the build i think. Having very bad luck so far with the helmet, 10+ tries and didnt get the delve modifier once :/ Do we craft rings and amulet with fossil too?

after One craft with Bound and Pristine
anullet Strength away

100k dps more

I am still fairly new to the game so might be a noob question but would VAAL RF be a better option than Orb of Storms for making use of EE? I have found the spell boost to be particularly useful against tougher mobs and the burning damage would just be perfect since you will running headlong into mobs anyways.
"
DKNS a écrit :
I am still fairly new to the game so might be a noob question but would VAAL RF be a better option than Orb of Storms for making use of EE? I have found the spell boost to be particularly useful against tougher mobs and the burning damage would just be perfect since you will running headlong into mobs anyways.

we use the Sceptre with "Trigger a Socketed spell when you use a skill"
we dont need to use it directly its easyer to handle.

Hey there!

First off, wanted to thank you for the build. I've been looking for a beefy build that deals respectable damage. Wasn't even looking for crazy damage, just survivability, cannot believe I found a build that delivers in both departments. Having a blast man, thanks for the build guide!

Annnnd secondly, I wanted to pick your brain or whoever else about a bit of a dilemma regarding helmets. So I crafted myself a really bonkers helm.

Trying to upgrade this, how much of an ES loss would be acceptable for the -% Enemy Cold Res mod? I'm thinking it's gonna get costly since I'll still probably want something like 300+, yeah? Currently at 10.6k ES.
Dernière édition par Beacon95, le 3 janv. 2019 03:49:34
"
Idarroc a écrit :
"
asgarddox a écrit :
Its so nice with this Build

i have ony one Problem :

My Mana reg is baaaaaad ^^

You can take Deep Thoughts for 2 points to help with that, or Arcane Will to help with that.

If its because you have too small of a mana pool, you can take the 1 point off of CI or under it, for 4% reduced reservation!

Thank but now i use a simple manaflask until i get aspekt of the spider

atm with

and temp chains

but why Dying sun it gives us 1 area point to 26 but the next breakpoint is on 30 in my eyes is this a wasted potion slot
Dernière édition par asgarddox, le 3 janv. 2019 03:48:23
"
asgarddox a écrit :
"
DKNS a écrit :

we use the Sceptre with "Trigger a Socketed spell when you use a skill"
we dont need to use it directly its easyer to handle.

Thanks for the quick reply, that makes sense.
Dernière édition par DKNS, le 3 janv. 2019 03:53:15
First attempt at Uber Elder ever. Killed him first time. I did however die on my last portal and my Vortex finished him off while I was at the resurrect screen :D ill take it.
Dernière édition par MaceQuindoo, le 3 janv. 2019 06:54:21
"
Beacon95 a écrit :
Hey there!

First off, wanted to thank you for the build. I've been looking for a beefy build that deals respectable damage. Wasn't even looking for crazy damage, just survivability, cannot believe I found a build that delivers in both departments. Having a blast man, thanks for the build guide!

Annnnd secondly, I wanted to pick your brain or whoever else about a bit of a dilemma regarding helmets. So I crafted myself a really bonkers helm.

Trying to upgrade this, how much of an ES loss would be acceptable for the -% Enemy Cold Res mod? I'm thinking it's gonna get costly since I'll still probably want something like 300+, yeah? Currently at 10.6k ES.

With 10.6k you should be pretty beefy.
Managed my Uber kill with this helmet
which has far less ES.

Though I'm not sure how important that stat really is for uber since you spend a lot of time dropping your dots and move away afterwards.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires