3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

boss killer with a 50% res to fire and light )))))) close that shitty topic.
"
CreoZ a écrit :

????
Why do this guide use hypothermia instead of concentration effect? Conc effect gives me aprox 50k more dot dps?🤔
+ Immune to Stun, Chill and Freeze

Where do you get this from? Its not on your recommended Flasks and i dont find anything in your gems or something.
"
DAMNICK a écrit :
+ Immune to Stun, Chill and Freeze

Where do you get this from? Its not on your recommended Flasks and i dont find anything in your gems or something.

From Ascendancies VIle Bastion and Frigid Wake
"
bill_gate a écrit :
Why do this guide use hypothermia instead of concentration effect? Conc effect gives me aprox 50k more dot dps?🤔

Because thats really bad for clearing maps.
If that's not a problem for you, then you can do that.
But you can also swap Controlled destruction for Conc. Effect on bosses for some dps gain but that's rly not necessary.
"
CreoZ a écrit :

Piss off, it's a good guide.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Why not immortal call in the CWDT setup?
"
DaPham a écrit :
Why not immortal call in the CWDT setup?

Good question... Never asked that to myself. I don't think thats needed and there are no slot. Maybe I could adapt for that but idk.. never felt like I need that
"
Good question... Never asked that to myself. I don't think thats needed and there are no slot. Maybe I could adapt for that but idk.. never felt like I need that

I just died in HC following this build.

Your guide is amazing, but I died in tropical Island with the devourers popping up. Figured if I chose Immortal call + Enfeeble + Increased Duration in CWDT build, I would have survived.

Granted I also suck at this game, so I could imagine Immortal call is not needed for experienced players.

Gj with your guide!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires