3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Hello. I've levelled just fine, but now, as I'm hitting maps - I don't feel as powerful as I was thinking I should be. Even at T6 I feel slowdown in mob dying.

Is this normal?
Things I know I should improve - gem levels, 6th link, get better weapon.
Any other suggestions?
"
SHARKBAITWOOHAHA a écrit :
Hi, curious why are you not going the spiritual aid route?

Thanks.

Frost Walker + Arcanist's Dominion is a bit better with the changes in this patch
"
Taihon a écrit :
Hello. I've levelled just fine, but now, as I'm hitting maps - I don't feel as powerful as I was thinking I should be. Even at T6 I feel slowdown in mob dying.

Is this normal?
Things I know I should improve - gem levels, 6th link, get better weapon.
Any other suggestions?

6 link is not necessary atm.. You need more ES in your gear: Rings, Amulet, boots, Body Armour (Vaal Regalia 400~500 ES). And looks like your tree are not updated. Check the new Pastebin and Passive Trees in te guide. btw you're using 2 life nodes (Cruel Preparation). I think you'll be fine if you get More ES
"
sn4k3xD1 a écrit :
Very good guide/build I used this as league starter and no problems, but I have one question, what do you think about using the Whispers of doom(skill tree additional curse) so we can use 2 curses instead of 1?(frostbite and despair from the flask).

I was doing this at start. But after 2 months of Betrayal I realized that a 3 points jewel is a bit better e equals plus 1 more point.
"
banthom a écrit :
So your 60-90 tree has a lot of changes, what would you prioritize first since you don't want to make the respec till after act 10.

If you are at '60 points tree' you can just get the ES points or damage points used in the level 90 tree.
"
frannyx04 a écrit :
"
Jaba01 a écrit :
"
krut0n a écrit :
Thank you for the build guide. I am trying this as league starter in 3.6, it is going pretty good so far. However im in my low 50's and things are beginning to hurt allot more. What defenses does this build have to mitigate some of the dmg taken? No CwDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble is not suggested etc, witch is just squishy to begin with and no way to mitigate incoming hits at all im just curious where this build will take it to help with that unless I just need to power though the levels until I can get better gear and equipment and ES refresh etc.

I leveled with this build, following the guide pretty much. Had zero issues. I went the hybrid way until after act 10 kitava. You have a pretty big life pool because of all the ES and Life nodes, this should carry you through 'til you go CI easily.

Make sure to keep your resistances as high as possible. That's really important.

Also having the second lab makes it way easier in terms of survivability.

When did you start going CI?
Im sitting at 4607 ES considering to go for CI but a tad worried might just melt & die

I started going CI after act 10 and after I got some ES gear. I think I had 7k ES when I did this.
You'll probably need a 400ES Body Armour for that. Even a 4 link would be better than a tabula I guess
"
Durnz a écrit :
Shaper Amulet with #% to Cold Damage Over Time Multiplier + Flat Energy shield with open Suffix for #% Increased Maximum Energy Shield. Level 22 Discipline is a plus.

You need an open prefix not a suffix.
Hey, I think you've got asked already, but what is about malevolence? Do you use it since 3.6?
u use Controled Destruction on both Vortex and Cold Snap
how do u keep Elemental Overload up all the time?
thanks!!
"
Evoluxion a écrit :
"
Durnz a écrit :
Shaper Amulet with #% to Cold Damage Over Time Multiplier + Flat Energy shield with open Suffix for #% Increased Maximum Energy Shield. Level 22 Discipline is a plus.

You need an open prefix not a suffix.

Correct! Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires