3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

"
Jaba01 a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :
hi, isnt there to much -cold res for enemys?
Frostbite is ~ 30%
void beacon is 20%
frost bomb is 25%
elemental equilibrium -50%

You know that reduced resistance has no cap as resistances can go into the negatives? There isn't too much -res.

Whooo didnt knew that its also possible on enemys!
Thanks so much.
"
Frostie1917 a écrit :
Hi, with the update to PoB today reflecting the change to the shadow side of the tree, some of the passives are missing from the PoB link now.

Fixed that
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 10 mars 2019 07:30:36
Thank you for the build guide. I am trying this as league starter in 3.6, it is going pretty good so far. However im in my low 50's and things are beginning to hurt allot more. What defenses does this build have to mitigate some of the dmg taken? No CwDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble is not suggested etc, witch is just squishy to begin with and no way to mitigate incoming hits at all im just curious where this build will take it to help with that unless I just need to power though the levels until I can get better gear and equipment and ES refresh etc.
"
krut0n a écrit :
Thank you for the build guide. I am trying this as league starter in 3.6, it is going pretty good so far. However im in my low 50's and things are beginning to hurt allot more. What defenses does this build have to mitigate some of the dmg taken? No CwDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble is not suggested etc, witch is just squishy to begin with and no way to mitigate incoming hits at all im just curious where this build will take it to help with that unless I just need to power though the levels until I can get better gear and equipment and ES refresh etc.

That's expected since your resists are low and you're not investing in life for leveling.
You're investing only in ES and that is horrible for leveling. That's why I recommend to respec your tree after act 10 is done. After act 10 you'll have some free respec points, better ES gear, Vile Bastion Ascendancy node, lot of ES points in your tree and you'll be ready for CI. Before that the best way if getting some life and resists.

You'll be fine if you get more resists and life for leveling.
After second lab things will get better too. But without life and resists, any chaos or elemental damage will hurt you a lot.
"
krut0n a écrit :

I leveled with this build, following the guide pretty much. Had zero issues. I went the hybrid way until after act 10 kitava. You have a pretty big life pool because of all the ES and Life nodes, this should carry you through 'til you go CI easily.

Make sure to keep your resistances as high as possible. That's really important.

Also having the second lab makes it way easier in terms of survivability.
Dernière édition par Jaba01, le 10 mars 2019 22:59:31
Very good guide/build I used this as league starter and no problems, but I have one question, what do you think about using the Whispers of doom(skill tree additional curse) so we can use 2 curses instead of 1?(frostbite and despair from the flask).
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
krut0n a écrit :

That's expected since your resists are low and you're not investing in life for leveling.
You're investing only in ES and that is horrible for leveling. That's why I recommend to respec your tree after act 10 is done. After act 10 you'll have some free respec points, better ES gear, Vile Bastion Ascendancy node, lot of ES points in your tree and you'll be ready for CI. Before that the best way if getting some life and resists.

You'll be fine if you get more resists and life for leveling.
After second lab things will get better too. But without life and resists, any chaos or elemental damage will hurt you a lot.

Thank you for the reply. I am through A10 into maps now. I am sitting at 1700hp/4000es my gear is pretty garbo right now. I am trying to work on getting better gear but for only having 20c I don't know if its possible. I havn't went CI yet for im to squishy as it stands. I know I need to work on my resistances still, but don't want to spend the chaos until I know its something that can get me through low tier maps. I got the Rim Gaze but putting together what should get next. First time CI so excuse me for messing up allot of this.
Hi, curious why are you not going the spiritual aid route?

Thanks.
"
Jaba01 a écrit :
"
krut0n a écrit :

I leveled with this build, following the guide pretty much. Had zero issues. I went the hybrid way until after act 10 kitava. You have a pretty big life pool because of all the ES and Life nodes, this should carry you through 'til you go CI easily.

Make sure to keep your resistances as high as possible. That's really important.

Also having the second lab makes it way easier in terms of survivability.

When did you start going CI?
Im sitting at 4607 ES considering to go for CI but a tad worried might just melt & die
So your 60-90 tree has a lot of changes, what would you prioritize first since you don't want to make the respec till after act 10.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires