3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Why are you using Arcane Vision tho? This is not a low life build. I've wondered about that from the start.
"
Jaba01 a écrit :
Why are you using Arcane Vision tho? This is not a low life build. I've wondered about that from the start.

Didn't see that.. My mistake. Thanks for showing me. Fixed that already
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 11 mars 2019 21:07:36
Do you have a level 90 passive skill tree without the light radius skills? It's missing.
Erm, a bunch of sections of the guide appear to have gone missing (PoB link, Leveling section, and the Level 90 skill tree link). Forum bug? Or updating them?
"

When did you start going CI?
Im sitting at 4607 ES considering to go for CI but a tad worried might just melt & die

Are you playing HC? If not, you don't have to worry. I'm only at 6k ES @ lvl 90 and I can brezze through t13 maps without issues. My whole gear costs like 50 chaos, haven't felt the need to upgrade anything because everything just melts and even with that low amount of ES you're still tanky.

nah, just SC - seem is ok to go CI just only when the major lags/stutters during syndicate is kinda scary but ive upgraded my tabula now so ES sits at 8k ish
Great advise and appreciate both Durnz and yourself for all the inputs :)
Dernière édition par frannyx04, le 12 mars 2019 00:00:37
Hello, thanks for the build. I've been following your guide so far and it's been great. I'm lvl 51 now in act 6 so that I can grab the gems needed. Thankfully I saw your update about malevolence. I hope to do my CI swap at lvl 70. Hopefully the prices on the es gear drop somewhat.

I just wanted to ask, is Vaal RF needed? Have trouble playing when there are multiple hotkeys to use.
"
snirky2 a écrit :

I just wanted to ask, is Vaal RF needed? Have trouble playing when there are multiple hotkeys to use.

Vaal RF is only there for bosses or high health rares. It's not something you use all the time, just a big dps boost when you need it.
"
Frostie1917 a écrit :
Erm, a bunch of sections of the guide appear to have gone missing (PoB link, Leveling section, and the Level 90 skill tree link). Forum bug? Or updating them?

Yeah this guide needs to be fixed as soon as possible, a lot of the in-depth sections you had previously have now disappeared. Bandit choice, the last skill tree link, and i believe the video is also gone. The last edit was 4 hours ago so maybe he/she tried to update it and the whole thing borked somehow.
Dernière édition par malakesh142, le 12 mars 2019 01:38:20
thx for the awesome guide m8. i hope you will bring it back as soon as possible. i play hc and im lvl 64. now i want to start to go forward to mapping, but im a little scarred now without the full skilltree... xD sry for my bad english.

keep up your good work and have a nice day everyone.

king regards
Is it just me but most of the information is gone and i can't find the link to pastebin sorry if I'm just blind. >.<

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires