3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

How do you trigger elemental overload with 0% crit?
What you guy think of using Malevolence for more dot damage taken?!
"
sotiksom a écrit :
ZiggyD just published a video on youtube with his modified version of the "Cold Snap / Vortex Occultist - League Starter". His tree looks a little different than here (POB-Link: https://pastebin.com/F2stgHsp).
Any comments of the pros here which one is better optimized for 3.6 and easier to play?

i personally feel its 'safer' to run CWDT and phaserun ;/ rather then CWDT & Stormbrand
"
airambersot a écrit :
How do you trigger elemental overload with 0% crit?

Storm Brand in the CDWT setup. Can also cast it manually or craft triggered spell on a weapon.
"
frannyx04 a écrit :
"
sotiksom a écrit :
ZiggyD just published a video on youtube with his modified version of the "Cold Snap / Vortex Occultist - League Starter". His tree looks a little different than here (POB-Link: https://pastebin.com/F2stgHsp).
Any comments of the pros here which one is better optimized for 3.6 and easier to play?

i personally feel its 'safer' to run CWDT and phaserun ;/ rather then CWDT & Stormbrand

It's ok if you have the cast on skill mod in your weapon for frost bomb + stormbrand I think
hi, isnt there to much -cold res for enemys?
Frostbite is ~ 30%
void beacon is 20%
frost bomb is 25%
elemental equilibrium -50%
"
Enterich a écrit :
Frostbite is ~ 30%
void beacon is 20%
frost bomb is 25%

I'm not actually using EE, just a suggestion. Or others options..
Don't forget about curse effectiveness on bosses.
"
Enterich a écrit :
Frostbite is ~ 30%
void beacon is 20%
frost bomb is 25%

You know that reduced resistance has no cap as resistances can go into the negatives? There isn't too much -res.
"
Jaba01 a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :
Frostbite is ~ 30%
void beacon is 20%
frost bomb is 25%

You know that reduced resistance has no cap as resistances can go into the negatives? There isn't too much -res.

Oh yeah.. and that..
Hi, with the update to PoB today reflecting the change to the shadow side of the tree, some of the passives are missing from the PoB link now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires