3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

"
Enterich a écrit :
I got a question about the initialleaguestart gearing after CI is picked:

So the only important thing is high ES on any gearpiece and enough resistances to hit the cap right?

What about these stats, are they also "mandatory" or very important to get this build to a safe and reliable farmspeed early on in the league?:

- faster start of energy shield recharge ( should i get that on booth rings early on ? )
- mana regen was mentioned to get atleast 50%+ , with 3.6 its still necessarry right?
- some dex/str on gear if possible , if to expensive its not the big deal right?

- faster start of energy shield recharge ( should i get that on booth rings early on ? )
* Yes, this is very good. You can just get the cheap craft. Its ok.
- mana regen was mentioned to get atleast 50%+ , with 3.6 its still necessarry right?
* Yea, if you're as low as I am on mana you would probably need some extra mana regen in your gear. But you can drop Aspect of the Spider until you get enough mana regen.
- some dex/str on gear if possible , if to expensive its not the big deal right?
* Since all your gear are rare items, you can get some items with an open suffix and craft it if necessary, or you can just get +30 dex tree point until you are rich :D

Gem level, High ES and max resists is basically all you need. so you can get these stats from jewels, items, tree, etc..
With that tree change dex/str cap will be a bit harder to get.
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
what about some of the new skill gems?
Malevolence seems like a nice aura.
Energy leech support seems like a very good gem for extra survivability AND damage.

Energy Leech is not a good option. Since all of the support gems on Vortex setup gives equals or better damage than that gem.
Occultist has a lot of regen so you'll be full ES most of time what would make you do 15% less damage. And Over time damage doesn't leech btw.

About that aura doesn't seem to be a good idea since you need 50% of mana for that. You would have to drop 2 auras to get that.
"
Klush a écrit :
What about using arctic breath instead of Vortex? What changes should I do?

Arctic Breath seems like a good option now.. Its damage is close to the others cold spells now.
Gotta test it on PoB after it updates.
Path of Building updated on guide.

Thats what I could think for now.. I'll get that better after gems get updated on PoB
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 7 mars 2019 20:00:54
Just fyi they changed the tree where we take Damage over Time etc, Bex put it on reddit and now on twitter.

"
daimonxp a écrit :
Just fyi they changed the tree where we take Damage over Time etc, Bex put it on reddit and now on twitter.

Basically trading 10 int for 8% damage/5% projectile speed/5% increased area of effect. Sounds pretty good
Will the tree be updated until launch or do we just use the old one for now?
Is the POB up to date? It loads fine for me
Dernière édition par rejechted, le 8 mars 2019 06:39:05
Trying to figure out how to delete post.
Dernière édition par Catawampus, le 8 mars 2019 07:54:37
ZiggyD just published a video on youtube with his modified version of the "Cold Snap / Vortex Occultist - League Starter". His tree looks a little different than here (POB-Link: https://pastebin.com/F2stgHsp).
Any comments of the pros here which one is better optimized for 3.6 and easier to play?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires