[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

fun build
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Dernière édition par colwyn, le 4 févr. 2019 05:59:10
How should I proceed with this ring? I have 3 open prefixes left to use:

1. (41-55) to Maximum Life craft
2. ?
3. ?

Life is obvious, but not sure about the last two. I'm guessing maybe "Increased Damage" would be a good one as well. I don't have the 1ex one though, so it would be the 14%-16% roll. Not 17-20.
Dernière édition par Tanaomit, le 4 févr. 2019 20:44:40

Next upgrade? I'm thinking weapon first probably?
I manage to get to 1180 in delve with your build. Really fun to play, less tanky for deep delves but explosions are too cool:). Good luck in next league!
Thanks for the build, I've been playing this build since I started the game and it does all the content in the game fairly easily.

I've finally been comfortable enough with the game to start tweaking the build for my own liking and thought I'd share it on here to get some opinions on what I've settled on for now.

The main changes are below:

I've picked up Armageddon Brand for better sustained single target damage at the cost of dropping flame dash which I found myself rarely using except to jump ledges and gaps here and there. Thrown it on gloves with Faster Casting and Blid so it's essentially a 6L. (The gloves could use life and needs a level 4 Empower but they'll do)

Dropped Aspect of the Spider in favor of Frostbite as an Aura which I use on the shield. This replaces the Cold Snap cast on damage taken 3L.

Because I'm using Frostbite I've dropped Cold Penetration on the Winter Orb 6L in favor of Added Cold Damage.

I've dropped the Pandemonius for the cold version of Impresence so that Frostbite reserves no mana.

I've also speced into Mind over Matter leaving just under 5K life and 1.2k mana which gives an increase of about 600 effective life.

Loving Winter Orb, let me know what you think of the changes made. I've yet to min/max or decide on what the final links of Armageddon Brand will be but so far so good I think.

OG

Dernière édition par SpXPyre, le 5 févr. 2019 04:24:15
What is the reason to prefer the Warlord Mark's ring instead of mark of the elder? Wouldn't that give an incredible buff to the damage?
"
UnMuffino a écrit :
What is the reason to prefer the Warlord Mark's ring instead of mark of the elder? Wouldn't that give an incredible buff to the damage?

warlord mark on hit is what makes this build work at all
you need to leech life somehow

"
Plaux a écrit :

Next upgrade? I'm thinking weapon first probably?

I am seeing a lot of attack affixes in your item. You know they don't work for Winter Orb right? Are you using an attack skill?
"
SpXPyre a écrit :
Thanks for the build, I've been playing this build since I started the game and it does all the content in the game fairly easily.

I've finally been comfortable enough with the game to start tweaking the build for my own liking and thought I'd share it on here to get some opinions on what I've settled on for now.

The main changes are below:

I've picked up Armageddon Brand for better sustained single target damage at the cost of dropping flame dash which I found myself rarely using except to jump ledges and gaps here and there. Thrown it on gloves with Faster Casting and Blid so it's essentially a 6L. (The gloves could use life and needs a level 4 Empower but they'll do)

Dropped Aspect of the Spider in favor of Frostbite as an Aura which I use on the shield. This replaces the Cold Snap cast on damage taken 3L.

Because I'm using Frostbite I've dropped Cold Penetration on the Winter Orb 6L in favor of Added Cold Damage.

I've dropped the Pandemonius for the cold version of Impresence so that Frostbite reserves no mana.

I've also speced into Mind over Matter leaving just under 5K life and 1.2k mana which gives an increase of about 600 effective life.

Loving Winter Orb, let me know what you think of the changes made. I've yet to min/max or decide on what the final links of Armageddon Brand will be but so far so good I think.

OG

0 reason to use frostbite amulet

pandemonius gives 20% penetration across the board for free + blind
frostbite is worth jackshit against shaper / orange framed (unique) mobs
also u have to path to +1 curse so thats a waste of skillpoints
I don't think I follow you but if you could explain that would be awesome, I'm still only 2/3 months into playing.

There is a reason I'm using Impresence: It is giving me extra health by frostbite not reserving any mana and picking up Mind over Matter. I've since done a little more reworking and now sit at 5.3K health and 1.3K mana, considering 30% of damage goes to mana that's pretty significant is it not?

Gloves give a global chance to blind, if anything you want to blind doesn't die instantly as you run into range, it's going to get blinded anyway, if it even lives that long.

Why would I need to spec into +1 curse when I'm only using Frostbite? Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Frostbite.

Does Frostbite literally not work against Shaper? Otherwise I'm not following because I did Shaper quicker (I think?) and with much more room to make mistakes.

Still run through T16s without having to stop except to refresh Winter Orb, and I don't even have to I could just take my time and use Armageddon brand.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires