[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Quick question, does Worb elementalist need flat lightning damage (for conflux or something) or do we not need any sources of it.
Hopefully someone can help me with out with my question:

How do we trigger Arcane Surge Level 20 (which needs 400 Mana to be activated) linked with Flame Dash (which cost 30 Mana) without triggering 14 times Flame Dash ?

Thanks
Dernière édition par Freakout_son, le 2 févr. 2019 20:13:04
"
blingi a écrit :
Quick question, does Worb elementalist need flat lightning damage (for conflux or something) or do we not need any sources of it.

yes you need it to proc the base 20% shock
both herald of thunder and mark of shaper helps

Loving this build. THank you so much for writing it!!!! I tried many others and this is what i settled on
Dernière édition par OsirisReborn0921, le 2 févr. 2019 23:29:40
@op

I'm not sure if this was covered elsewhere in the 62 page thread, but if possible do you mind adding a note to the build section about skill rotation/processes or just answering here?

I'm brand new to this build and just dinged 70 since I just started it, so I won't have the gear for a bit, and that makes rotation a bit more important.

Obviously skill rotation will be dependent upon situation, but understanding what you push, in what order and why for clearing/bosses might help.

I watched the videos to try and get an idea, but all I can really make out is that there is particles flying everywhere and everything is dead (ie, it clears so fast I can't tell what you're doing).

Would be appreciated if you have the time!

TY :)
Here are my items, love this build so far!

Any tips on what to improve next? I got around 8-10 ex to spend(note that i already have green nightmare jewel)
Respec my Witch to Winter Orb and killed Uber Elder 2hours later. Havent even mix-max it, still use the gears of my Storm Brand Scion.

How essential is Aspect of the Spider to the build? I am a BV tri-herald who is convering to WOrb but I'm trying to plan out my gear ahead of time. Seems like resists might be somewhat of an issue, unless I take them on all gems. Reason I ask is cause I am multimodding a warlord mark on hit ring & want to know if I should add aspect or use it for resistances. Here is what I have currently:

In terms of priority, whats the most important to least important in terms gear upgrades?
Dernière édition par primordialiege, le 4 févr. 2019 00:48:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires