[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

ssf (or extremely budget) links:
leave HoT + coh + warlords mark and then just "standart"
HoI + ice bite + hypothermia +onslaught/innervate
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Dernière édition par HQuality, le 6 févr. 2019 07:58:45
"
SpXPyre a écrit :
I don't think I follow you but if you could explain that would be awesome, I'm still only 2/3 months into playing.

There is a reason I'm using Impresence: It is giving me extra health by frostbite not reserving any mana and picking up Mind over Matter. I've since done a little more reworking and now sit at 5.3K health and 1.3K mana, considering 30% of damage goes to mana that's pretty significant is it not?

Gloves give a global chance to blind, if anything you want to blind doesn't die instantly as you run into range, it's going to get blinded anyway, if it even lives that long.

Why would I need to spec into +1 curse when I'm only using Frostbite? Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Frostbite.

Does Frostbite literally not work against Shaper? Otherwise I'm not following because I did Shaper quicker (I think?) and with much more room to make mistakes.

Still run through T16s without having to stop except to refresh Winter Orb, and I don't even have to I could just take my time and use Armageddon brand.

you shouldnt have gone MoM at all
using warlord mark leech is more safe than MoM
It does work against shaper but its like a laughable 5-6% resist reduction
Hey! Thanks for the build.

Im new and trying to get around the things. Im not sure this is as important of choosing since it does not seem to be discussed/mentioned upon, but what should be chosen for the Bandits?

If anyone can please help/clarify upon this?

EDIT: Nevermind, did not notice the comment from the leveling guide. 2 passive skills. Got it! Thanks for the build!
Dernière édition par dxong, le 6 févr. 2019 16:12:08
Correct me if I'm wrong but Warlord's mark leeches both life and mana. Going MoM gave me more effective health plus the extra mana leech from Warlord's mark is basically health leech while running MoM.

Using MoM feels much safer so far but I've only run it for three days.
Dernière édition par SpXPyre, le 6 févr. 2019 20:03:06
Any good weapons in standard?

nvm just killed shaper deathless with current gear.
Dernière édition par Mamoux, le 6 févr. 2019 22:25:13
Am I doing something wrong? I feel like the build is very underpowerful. Can't kill most T13+ bosses fast. Takes forever to kill bosses.

Keep in mind, my gems aren't maxed yet, but I got the most essential items down

"
Nantakuuu a écrit :
Am I doing something wrong? I feel like the build is very underpowerful. Can't kill most T13+ bosses fast. Takes forever to kill bosses.

Keep in mind, my gems aren't maxed yet, but I got the most essential items down

With a lvl 21 winter orb your dmg should greatly increase. Plus abyss jewels with 2x flat cold dmg is really good for final dps.
"
SpXPyre a écrit :
Correct me if I'm wrong but Warlord's mark leeches both life and mana. Going MoM gave me more effective health plus the extra mana leech from Warlord's mark is basically health leech while running MoM.

yea but you only can have 1 curse, so your frostbite would overwrite warlord's mark whenever the mobs come close to you. thats why frostbite is a shit curse since u either can have that or warlord's mark or u path to +1curse or use rarechest with crafted mod
Dernière édition par primordialiege, le 7 févr. 2019 03:03:26
im casting manually frost bomb (-25cold resist) on stronger enemies
or i throw it under syndicate feet

so i can still have warlord mark curse up

allso, what you guys think about using Qotf + enemies explode for 5% fire dmg stat stick ? lost some dmg and get even more insane clear speed :p

"
primordialiege a écrit :
"
SpXPyre a écrit :

yea but you only can have 1 curse, so your frostbite would overwrite warlord's mark whenever the mobs come close to you. thats why frostbite is a shit curse since u either can have that or warlord's mark or u path to +1curse or use rarechest with crafted mod

There's an interesting interaction occurring between the constant aura, and the curse on hit I think (I've just tested to confirm).

Frostbite as an aura is constantly applied, however the moment the projectile from Winter Orb hits it applies Warlord's mark and you still get the leeching. It then is instantly overridden by the constant Frostbite aura and as a result you will only see the Frostbite aura over the Mob.

I confirmed by running a T16 taking the ring on and off with Frostbite on at all times. You definitely are still getting the leech from Warlord's Mark it seems because without the ring you lose almost all sustain.

I'm not sure though if in that case you get the damage bonus from Frostbite's extra penetration. I'll have to test a few times on bosses but that's going to be harder to confirm. I get the feeling it probably doesn't in which case I'll just switch back to Pandemonius and pick up something else in the 3 spare sockets opened up.
Dernière édition par SpXPyre, le 7 févr. 2019 07:19:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires