[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

hey guys this is my first league, my 3char.. but this is what I liked the most and decided to stay as main.. first char to kill uber elder/atziri

maces and chest my craft..

"
ThanatosZero a écrit :
Getting a little confused here, what is the most optimal for bossing. A support gem or empower?

Support gem for sure.
hi guys, i like a lot this build. I am able to run t16 maps easily but i feel im lacking damage. Atm im lvl 91 and with this gear cannot kill red elder.

I know im can upgrade some items like gloves, helmet and jewels. I think some upgrades like crafting a helmet with pristine + frigid fossils for flat life + #% increased life + -9 cold res to nearby enemies or getting a the green nightmare. But those upgrades makes an small improvement imo.

Do u think im lacking damage because of the ascendancy? I've picked paragon of calamity instead of beacon of ruin because i like the elemental reflect inmunity and in pob shows a minimal dps loss.

edit: i also using this shield for the +4 to maximum res and some spell dmg instead of shade of solaris.

Dernière édition par ketaminex, le 31 janv. 2019 12:16:38
"
ketaminex a écrit :
hi guys, i like a lot this build. I am able to run t16 maps easily but i feel im lacking damage. Atm im lvl 91 and with this gear cannot kill red elder.

I know im can upgrade some items like gloves, helmet and jewels. I think some upgrades like crafting a helmet with pristine + frigid fossils for flat life + #% increased life + -9 cold res to nearby enemies or getting a the green nightmare. But those upgrades makes an small improvement imo.

Do u think im lacking damage because of the ascendancy? I've picked paragon of calamity instead of beacon of ruin because i like the elemental reflect inmunity and in pob shows a minimal dps loss.

edit: i also using this shield for the +4 to maximum res and some spell dmg instead of shade of solaris.

I see you can change the helmet for sure

And I want to say: Thanks for the build!! =)
Dernière édition par Dezosseur, le 31 janv. 2019 15:47:59
Loving the build, thank you for putting all the time and effort into the guide. I have all content down, easily I might add. My gear is good but I would like to see what your thoughts were on doing some more with what I have before the end of the season. Any thoughts or ideas anyone has to improve this set or add to QOL please let me know I would very much appreciate your feedback and criticism.

https://pastebin.com/wEXZpk7h

Thanks for having a look guys and Gals, have a great day
"
Animalis a écrit :
Loving the build, thank you for putting all the time and effort into the guide. I have all content down, easily I might add. My gear is good but I would like to see what your thoughts were on doing some more with what I have before the end of the season. Any thoughts or ideas anyone has to improve this set or add to QOL please let me know I would very much appreciate your feedback and criticism.

Thanks for having a look guys and Gals, have a great day

Your belt has more value to someone else, you don't get value from the 'elemental damage to attack skills' mod. You can upgrade your gloves, a few wasted stats there (if you can find a pair with low mods you can mulit-mod, see mine). Max your elemental damage on mark of the shaper :)
Thank you very much for the quick reply, I appreciate the heads up about maxing out the ring, that is done now. I was able to craft a decent dps belt, still trying to craft better but this is closer.
. I also have a pair of gloves with just 50% damage against chilled ready to multimod. Just thinking of the best 4 mods any thoughts, I am not going ES like your newer version just damage with a little res and health?

"
Animalis a écrit :
Thank you very much for the quick reply, I appreciate the heads up about maxing out the ring, that is done now. I was able to craft a decent dps belt, still trying to craft better but this is closer.
. I also have a pair of gloves with just 50% damage against chilled ready to multimod. Just thinking of the best 4 mods any thoughts, I am not going ES like your newer version just damage with a little res and health?

yesterday i multimoded similliar gloves

you always leech and always use flask, so why not ? :)

@topic,

for mapping i would strongly advice you to buy

allso try to get some phasing/onslaught on kill jewels
with this setup im clearing maps t15 in 60 seconds
so the jewel generates frenzy charges how are the power and endurance charges being gained?
"
rageface1355 a écrit :
so the jewel generates frenzy charges how are the power and endurance charges being gained?

dont need power charges

endurance charges from warlord mark on hit ring

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires