[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
Azdoe a écrit :
"
18MgNic a écrit :
i run 3 auras without enlighten 4.. yes 3.. by using essence worm ring.. manage to cap my res.. all good till i get enlighten 4.. xD

Hi, with this ring, hoy can u cap resist? With muy actual gear seems imposible

your helm gives +10% mana reserved, that dude could just take 4% mana reseved node near CI and dont bother with Essence Worm

i'm running all 4 auras with common helmet and lvl 3 enlighten with 194 mana unreserved

Thanks. I am near new level. I will try take this point
"
Azdoe a écrit :

it wont help you as i already wrote above, with your helmet you need lvl 4 enlighten

just use Herald of Thunder instead Wrath until u change helmet or get lvl 4 enlighten
Dernière édition par Sonidox, le 23 mars 2019 12:54:07
Hmm with mind drinker and No clarity 3 auras are very fine with enlighten 3
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
Azdoe a écrit :

it wont help you as i already wrote above, with your helmet you need lvl 4 enlighten

just use Herald of Thunder instead Wrath until u change helmet or get lvl 4 enlighten

ty, but herald of thunder isnt an aura, right?

"
Azdoe a écrit :
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
Azdoe a écrit :

ty, but herald of thunder isnt an aura, right?

It is.
Out of all the expensive items which should I prioritize 1st?

7(Very expensive stuff). 6-link, Dying Sun, Helmet Enchant, Watcher's eye + Try to craft Helmet and Shield.
Hey love the build! Just wondering is it better to go vinktar with lightning dmg to attacks or taste of hate? Thanks
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
185895 a écrit :
Hello i want to thank you for a fun build.
Wondering what you switch Ancestral Call Support for when wanting to maximize single target DPS.
Can whitesocket chest for easy switching.
Thanks

you dont need to switch it really ;D

but if you like its lightning penetration or es leech

Yes it does "help". Since switching does x-Amount of more damage. If you havent read, Ancestral Call Support only gives 11% more AS so single target.

Thank you for your comment.
"
185895 a écrit :
"
Sonidox a écrit :
"
185895 a écrit :
Hello i want to thank you for a fun build.
Wondering what you switch Ancestral Call Support for when wanting to maximize single target DPS.
Can whitesocket chest for easy switching.
Thanks

you dont need to switch it really ;D

but if you like its lightning penetration or es leech

Yes it does "help". Since switching does x-Amount of more damage. If you havent read, Ancestral Call Support only gives 11% more AS so single target.

Thank you for your comment.

If you know how to position you lose dps by switching because you can hit with both yourself and the shadow. Furthermore ancestral call gives alot of range, which is nice in the Uber elder fight.
I never switch gems
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Great build!

Started it as my league starter and downed my leagues first uber elder yesterday. By far one of the strongest builds I have ever played.

My current gear (I did not have the +2 MS helm for uber elder fight)
Spoiler
Dernière édition par Ragecagge, le 23 mars 2019 22:47:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires