[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

admittedly i am playing the occultist version of howa but it's still basically the same build. i am lvl 70 and was doing merc izaro as CI with 6.5k es and i found even with incandescant heart and the energy leech support my leech was never recovering my es total enough for me to feel safe. Maybe i'm just not doing enough dmg yet.
Dernière édition par nethermage, le 23 mars 2019 04:43:48

Is this worth crafting multi mod on?

And which mods would I roll, int, %es and lightning dmg or elemental dmg
Dernière édition par Shock3r19711, le 23 mars 2019 06:11:11
i run 3 auras without enlighten 4.. yes 3.. by using essence worm ring.. manage to cap my res.. all good till i get enlighten 4.. xD
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :

Actually I don't think that t2 stats worth multimodding. But if you will get one with t1 stats, imprint it and after successful annul craft int, ele dmg and inc max es.
Dernière édition par dtx1212, le 23 mars 2019 06:02:05
"
dtx1212 a écrit :
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :

Actually I don't think that t2 stats worth multimodding. But if you will get one with t1 stats, imprint it and after successful annul craft int, ele dmg and inc max es.

What do I use the annul for?
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
"
dtx1212 a écrit :
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :

What do I use the annul for?

Annul regaled mod if it's bad. Or buy imprint recipes and regal until good one if you're rich.
Dernière édition par dtx1212, le 23 mars 2019 06:33:07
"
dtx1212 a écrit :

Annul regaled mod if it's bad. Or buy imprint recipes and regal until good one if you're rich.

Why not just start multi modding a base of t1 attributes and increased dmg per 15 int?
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
"
dtx1212 a écrit :

Why not just start multi modding a base of t1 attributes and increased dmg per 15 int?

You have to regal/annul because you need to convert the item from magic->rare to be able to actually add the max number of mods (magic items can only have 1 prefix, 1 suffix).
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :
"
dtx1212 a écrit :

You can't have more than 2 mods on magic item, you know :)
"
Shock3r19711 a écrit :

I sold an amulet like that for 11 exalts last league, but it was str/int.

Still, you should consider profit
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires