[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Toxic rain produces 10 hits from one attack......do you think it will work instead of barrage?
I think tox rain will have isssues with single target, since those hits are in an aoe radius as opposed to a line. That said, nothing wrong with you trying it out and letting us know.

-O
Hi all,

i don’t know how to calculate it, but could Glorious Vanity + Incandescent Heart be more tanky than Kaom’s if you reach 85 or 90% Chaos Resistance?

Reason is, that you have very High Physical Damage reduction as Jugg already.

You have a lot of HP with Kaom’s and a lot of Life Gain. Compared to Incandescent Heart + Glorious Vanity + high Chaos Resistance (maybe the main issue is to get enough Chaos Resistance and the price for Glorious Vanity) you would have a lot less HP but much more Elemental and Chaos Damage reduction. With the inherent Physical Damage reduction the overall damage should be a lot less. But can it compete with Kaom’s? Not sure.

The ES on Incandescent is generally useless and maybe could be used for the new Frost Shield or EB?
Dernière édition par Slowdice2, le 9 sept. 2020 10:36:50
You gotta know my answer for this one:

Try it. Find out. Let us know!

:)

-O
Did some calculations and it doesn't add up. You can use Glorious Vanity with Kaom's Heart too.
In the end the mitigated damage from Incandescent Heart seems to be slightly lower than the additional HP in % of the total HP granted by Kaom's Heart and that help vs all damage.

It may well be a tanky solution if you want to fill 6 additional sockets.
And there is the new Shroud of the ligthless Replica too...
"
Slowdice2 a écrit :
Hi all,

i don’t know how to calculate it, but could Glorious Vanity + Incandescent Heart be more tanky than Kaom’s if you reach 85 or 90% Chaos Resistance?

Reason is, that you have very High Physical Damage reduction as Jugg already.

You have a lot of HP with Kaom’s and a lot of Life Gain. Compared to Incandescent Heart + Glorious Vanity + high Chaos Resistance (maybe the main issue is to get enough Chaos Resistance and the price for Glorious Vanity) you would have a lot less HP but much more Elemental and Chaos Damage reduction. With the inherent Physical Damage reduction the overall damage should be a lot less. But can it compete with Kaom’s? Not sure.

The ES on Incandescent is generally useless and maybe could be used for the new Frost Shield or EB?

Would be OP if it worked on dot, but it has it's perks, I have thought about that too. With 90 chaos effective all res of 86,2 against hits, and could more or less ignore - res map mods.
On the other hand I agree new shroud is probably better. Alone 6* lifereg while moving is simply amazing, and that's just the start. But filling this with good jewels is going to be quite expensive.
Gluttony: No longer has level 30 Poacher's Mark on hit. No longer grants Culling Strike against enemies cursed with Poacher's Mark. Now grants 20 to 28 Life on hit with Attacks against Cursed Enemies, 10 to 14 Mana on hit with Attacks against Cursed enemies, and Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies.
Is the Change to Gluttony bad or good? not sure.

But Sniper's Mark looks very good on bosses, or not?

Flame Wall should also increase the Damage of the Crawler but might be insignificant.
Dernière édition par Slowdice2, le 16 sept. 2020 07:16:05
Do you plan on posting a 3.12 version?
I'm looking for something chaos-based and tanky.
Planning to run Hoag in 3.12, but haven't decided whether to start with it. Not able to post a definitive 3.12 version without some experimenting, but I expect it to remain viable with some variation.

The change to Gluttony is interesting. On the one hand, we lose the Frenzy charges and the extra accuracy and a tiny bit of life on hit--offensive nerf. On the other hand, if we can find another way to curse on hit, that may potentially replace the lost offense and then some without needing to get an extra curse. One possibility is to drop thief's torment and place your curse of choice (been considering the new punishment) in a mark of submission. Reduces life on hit but we will gain enough mana on hit from gluttony and gain the advantages of another ring slot, ideally with-some- elder or hunter lgoh to replace what we lose on TT. There are probably other workable ideas.

It's actually a pity they made proj weakness into snipers mark. I had been running some very promising experiments at the end of last league that are irrelevant now. But yes, it has good bossing potential if a gem slot cam be saved for it.

As a conplete side note: when using this build for almost every purpose I have decided I love dash>second wind best as a movement skill . . . Except when fighting Sirus. The damn lack of control on the distance you dash led to my killing myself repeatedly by accidently dashing into a storm. For that fight in particular I have decided that flame dash is far superior in safety. You may be better at using dash than I am so ymmv.

GL with all your league starts!

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 16 sept. 2020 21:52:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires