[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Always happy to hear it goes well!

good luck!
Yo, three questions:
1) what level/items and when can I switch from Ice Shot to Barrage? I'm lvl 28 now.

2) We stack Virulence with barrage and the damage comes from the minion, right?

3) Before I get the 6L gloves (with Poison + Faster Attacks) right now, my damage and clear seems very low with just 4L HoA (HoA + Dmg on FL + Minion Damage + Pierce). Can you look "BrazilCovid" character, please?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par ESTN, le 21 sept. 2020 10:57:54
Hi all,

would the double damage from Crest of Desire work for HOAG?

I think not as it is the damage of a Minion summoned by a skill effect?

Question is if that works for minions at all or only for skills directly doing damage?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/iwk5nz/crest_of_desire_fluted_bascinet/

EDIT: Thought about that helmet for some time and i now think, the double damage would work too similar to a Support gem you add to HOAG. So it may be the highest damage potential for HOAG in the Helm Slot.

Issue is no Life / Resi on Helm and no Pierce/Fork/Chain possible.
Dernière édition par Slowdice2, le 21 sept. 2020 06:53:38
"
ESTN a écrit :
Yo, three questions:
1) what level/items and when can I switch from Ice Shot to Barrage? I'm lvl 28 now.

2) We stack Virulence with barrage and the damage comes from the minion, right?

3) Before I get the 6L gloves (with Poison + Faster Attacks) right now, my damage and clear seems very low with just 4L HoA (HoA + Dmg on FL + Minion Damage + Pierce). Can you look "BrazilCovid" character, please?

Thanks!

1) When you have HoA
2) Yes
3) You are missing the most important item : Quill Rain !

The goal is put put as much poison as fast as possible to get virulence stacks up..
After that, your HoA gems LV does the damage :)

Since there is not a lot of gems to slot. you can use a cheap >1C Quill Rain yo get started.
You can slot you runs somewhere else.

For defense early leveling, go to the far right of the tree, you can do the rest later :)
Thx for the reply!

I'm doing better now... lvl 50

Some questions:
I still may go for Gluttony after rework in 3.12? Which alternative for mana regen?

And for rings, Thief's Torment still a cheap/good choise?

Can I use some cheap 5L or even corrupted 6L chest with HoA, until I get my Kaom's Heart? Maybe with HoA + Pierce + Minion Damage + DoFL + Vicious Proj?

Thanks again!
Dernière édition par ESTN, le 21 sept. 2020 19:04:05
"
ESTN a écrit :
Thx for the reply!

I'm doing better now... lvl 50

Some questions:
I still may go for Gluttony after rework in 3.12? Which alternative for mana regen?

And for rings, Thief's Torment still a cheap/good choise?

Can I use some cheap 5L or even corrupted 6L chest with HoA, until I get my Kaom's Heart? Maybe with HoA + Pierce + Minion Damage + DoFL + Vicious Proj?

Thanks again!

1. Gluttony handles your mana regen if you use mark of submission with any curse

2. If using thiefs torment, will either need a curse on hit from some other source or dont use gluttony, but yes, TT still works fine.

2a. Gluttony is trapped now--it is equippable at lvl 8 (used to be 48), but if you do, the flat damage will get you killed. Wait until you have a solid life pool and regen before equipping. Or pay reaaaaal close attention at all times.

3. Can use whatever you can get your hands on. Try it out and see how it feels.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 24 sept. 2020 05:21:38
Guys, i'm doing good with the build...
3c per slot, cheap equips
4,6k HP, a lot of damage
The Golden Rule jewel is sweet to stack 50 Virulence
Merc lab: very easy, maybe Uber lab today?

Just wondering about some cheap unique quiver?
I don't feel that "pierce" implicit is really necessary, i'm doing good with "mana on hit" from my other items. Plus, that pierce passive makes sometimes Crawler choose to attack a random white trash mob that is far away instead of Bosses.
Dernière édition par ESTN, le 23 sept. 2020 04:45:43
my version https://pastebin.com/5RCvA22n
Hello,

Which curse do you put in your Mark of Submission ring ?
At the moment, I have punishment socketed.
Why not Poacher Mark ?

Poacher mark would solve mana issue which I have at lv 40
Snipper Mark would pierce and knock back, so more life / mana and defense ?
Despair to lower chaos resistance
Punishement for inscreased dammage
Warlord's mark to leech mana and life

What do you think ?

Dernière édition par feyfeyfey, le 25 sept. 2020 11:46:14
I belive mark of submission is now hexes only. And poachers mark is a mark.

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires